Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Special of the Day from HSN the Skechers Slippers yesterday afternoon and to My Surprise i got an email that they shipped today.  WOW Now that is Great Service. Just Saying.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful! There have been SO many negative threads about shipping and delivery issues lately, that it's good to see a positive one. Let's hope this is good sign things are getting better.🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I have noticed that HSN orders are shipping much more quickly lately than they used to.  I have also noticed that my recent QVC orders seem to be shipping more quickly.  Hoping they have corrected the shipment delays that were a problem for a while.  I am happy to see the positive changes from both.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

I have had so many negative issues with QVC....In process for up to 2 weeks, very long shipping times, taking very long for returns, taking forever for refunds.  I could go on and on.  BUT....HSN...just the opposite.fast ordering, fast shipping, fast returns, and fast refunds.  And they are both owned by the same parent company!!!  But I guess that doesn't matter.  Two kids from the same parent can act totally different.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I have noticed that HSN orders are shipping much more quickly lately than they used to.  I have also noticed that my recent QVC orders seem to be shipping more quickly.  Hoping they have corrected the shipment delays that were a problem for a while.  I am happy to see the positive changes from both.

I've been waiting for several things to ship from HSN...finally called CS and he said, we can't access the tracking numbers either. Its so frustrating...they were all due several days ago.The tracking still says the same today. So frustrating. At last the things I'd ordered from Macys have all come on time. They were gifts for my boys. Has anyone else experienced this??? It was mail innovations...no one can give me any answers. Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West