Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN RETURNS FAST - QVC RETURNS SLOW

Since they seem intent on combining these two behemoths, one would think they would take the best features from each.  Meaning QVC would adopt HSN's shipping and return policy.  This isn't brain surgery.  

Occasional Contributor

Maybe walk it upstairs to the higher ups....I'm sure they don't get this kind of Horrible service.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Since they seem intent on combining these two behemoths, one would think they would take the best features from each.  Meaning QVC would adopt HSN's shipping and return policy.  This isn't brain surgery.  

@depglass 

The only changes I have seen have been bad ones where HSN now does things I don’t like at QVC. Nothing good has come for the customer by them being owned by the same company.

Frequent Contributor

Amazon  is even faster.!  I drop stuff off in the morning to UPS, they scan the item, give me a receipt for verification,  and by the afternoon, I get a text they have credited my account. Plus I have been shopping on Amazon and bought well made bathing suits, adorable and well made tops for the summer at tremendously low prices. Being a Prime member everything ships and returns free.   No more QVC.  They are too pricey.

Regular Visitor

I sent back several items 3 weeks ago.  The returned items were received 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for my return credit.  So frustrating, I don’t have another online vendor that is this sloowwwwww.  I have been a customer of QVC for 25 years, I am tired of their negative changes.