Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN Packaging for Diane Gilman

@Luvsmyfam  My QVC clothing purchases are always in a plastic bag with tissue paper inside of a shipping bag.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs , it's been years since mine have, maybe I'm getting items that have been returned but they don't look like it. That's really interesting.

Respected Contributor

I can't remember ever receiving clothing that wasn't wrapped in a plastic bag with tissue in the fold, then placed in a shipping bag or box. Perhaps some brands are better wrapped than others. 

What could possibly be posted that would bring someone to consider using vulgar language? It's only a message board. Perspective.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I can't remember ever receiving clothing that wasn't wrapped in a plastic bag with tissue in the fold, then placed in a shipping bag or box. Perhaps some brands are better wrapped than others. 

What could possibly be posted that would bring someone to consider using vulgar language? It's only a message board. Perspective.

Pretty nasty.  WOWl.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308    That's how some people with limited vocabularies express themselves. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Really sad that this turned ugly and something had to be removed. I really didn't mean to start anything, just really impressed with the order.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolina925, I agree and found the same as you did when I placed my first order with DG2. I ordered a shirt jacket, a beautiful tank and a pair of jeans. It was delivered as though it came from Nordstrom.

It came in a suitable box agreeable with the size of the items. Inside, the shirt jackety and tank were carefully wrapped with tissue outside and inside. Not a wrinkable mess. The pants were in plastic, tissue inside and outside. Diane's garment had tags explaining material, extra buttons and a note thanking me for my purchase of her product.

It was different in all ways what I receive from the Q packaging, which usually is stuffed in a plastic bag too small, and the bag appears run over by a truck with dirty marks. Since the plastic is too tifght and small,  the garment is all wrinkled. There is a small piece of tissue, which is too small to prevent wrinkling and too little to prevent wrinkling.

Maybe it was just a good day at HSN and a lucky day for me, but yes, there was a significant difference and I wrote about it back then.

Contributor

I go back and forth between the Q and HSN.  I find better deals on HSN regarding electronic devices for sure.  That being saiid I am a big fan of Diane Gillman.  I often have better luck  with her jeans overall.  I have seldom, if ever, had to send her things back.  Everything fits great.  Her DG2 jeans are awesome.  And yes, I agree, the packaging is the best.