Honored Contributor

Finally went into store today...holy crow more clothing than one can imagine.  The good thing is I could see/feel clothing I see on shows.  They had 75% off things but some clothing was thinner than a paper towel.  I looked at a cute sweater jacket by Marla Wynn (I think) I admire her clothing on tv but the material was so thin☹️

The store had a lot of "junk" -- obviously overstock and returns.  No Curtis stone but lots of Wolfgang, Joy and Iman ...

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   I have never been to an HSN outlet and doubt I would go out of my way to see one.  I did go once to a QVC outlet because I came across one near a relative's home.  That was the late 1990's I think.

What I learned there was that I had to be extremely selective in what I looked for there and much more selective about what I ordered from the TV.  I had already had a number of disappointments, some because I hadn't informed myself enough before ordering, some because poor quality goods had arrived.

Honored Contributor

I spent many Sundays in the Q outlet store in Lancaster, PA, nice little day trip for us, but not gone now in the last 6 years. Just dont find it appealing anymore. 

Respected Contributor

During the 90's I used to visit my folks in Florida about twice a year. Back then there were two outlets in the Orlando area. I was able to get some really nice gold jewelry for incredible prices. I later sold it to US Gold Buyers. There was always a lot of junky clothing.

I still have a really nice 14K pink tourmaline tennis style bracelet and a multicolored jade necklace both of which I got for $100 each. The necklace is curved pieces of jade with 14k end caps and linked with 14K - fits kind of like a collar or omega style. I'm thinking of seeing if my local jewelry store wants to sell them on consignment.