Valued Contributor

What I like about HSN hosts is , it isn't their show, they actually present the products.  I hope they see their value.  When QVC says, entertaining with Jayne", it is the same old product just using the host.  Qudos to the HSN hosts for doing the job.

Frequent Contributor

I am so happy to see this thread about HSN because over the last few months I have fallen more in love with this channel because of all the things you guys have said. I really enjoy all of it, not so much the electronics but can't be 100% perfect. They are great!!

Respected Contributor

I have always felt the HSN hosts were more professional and easy to listen to. I've hardly tuned into QVC in the last dozen years (too irritating).

Respected Contributor

Overall, I think HSN's hosts are much better in every way.  QVC at one time, maybe 30 years ago when I first started watching it, was the better channel.  They've now got so many hosts that are just so unwatchable and hard to listen to.

Super Contributor

I watch for the product, not the host.I will say that I can't watch Adam Freeman for very long.

Trusted Contributor

I am a fan of HSN have ordered many through the years and most host are great.....there is a couple I cannot watch for very long...Amy with beauty report, she talks super fast and never takes a breath for others to speak.....Lynn Murphy's voice is nails on a chalkboard, terrible tone....Lesley Ann sounds and acts fakey....Shannon is hard to watch with her craziness....all the others are pleasant

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch HSN that much (like the products better on QVC) but I have noticed when I watched that their hosts are more professional. They dress like they are going to work (no pajamas, sweat clothes, etc) and they are very professional and informative in their presentation.  

New Contributor

Love Debbie Denmon!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Just curious.

Those who prefer HSN and their hosts.  How many purchases do you make?

I am just wondering if the soft sell, laid back presentations are working.

I have not purchased from Q in a couple years, however I have purchased from HSN and JTV Last yearSmiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

I think the HSN hosts do a terrific job as well, my favs are:

Valerie, Marlo, Amy, Colleen,Callie and Tamra......I don't watch often, but when I do I really enjoy these hosts!