Respected Contributor

HSN is offering a 20 percent discount this weekend with code USAVE20 on merchandise. Such a shame QVC doesnt offer any promotions or discounts and I fear HSN will soon discontinue it now that they are under the same umbrella as QVC.

You would think QVC would wise up. They are losing sales to merchants like Amazon and Kohls who simply have better prices across the board.

Regular Contributor
I agree! I always wondered why QVC never had coupons or promo codes? Just seems odd!
Honored Contributor

And they keep the same items in inventory for years.  What retailer does that???

Honored Contributor

Uh..i got a e-mail today that they sent me a VIP credit card..Huh...i didn't sighnup for it  but a few years ago  i had their card  and they cancelled it as i didn't use it!

But..a few months ago i did sign up for a Q card..to use $40.00   credit on my first order....but when i found out i wouldn't get that  credit until 6-8 weeks later...uh...no way i used my  own credit card to order my item!!!

So now that  QVC switched banks and i have some time back ordered from HSN.....it now switched to same bank...and decided i now need a new HSN credir card...SMH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Reever : Yes, I got one and used it immediately!  Unlike QVC with whom I’ve patronized 15-plus years and never had an offer of anything.

Thanks HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is offering free shipping on everything this Sunday.  Easy pays also.

Honored Contributor

also of note.....retailmenot has 11% cash back rebate for hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Reever : My sentiments exactly. I didn’t see your post until just now. I posted my thoughts about this in Suggestion Box last Friday. I hope the powers-that-be will read it!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~