Occasional Contributor

HSN FREE Shipping on every order over $75

I love when HSN offers this, although the majority of the time it’s for clearance items totaling $75 or more, but at midnight, they announced that not just for today, but from now on, there will be free shipping on all orders over $75. Granted $75 is a lot to spend at one time, but if you save up a few orders you would never have to pay shipping. I really wish QVC would offer something similar, but they need to get their shipping processes fixed first. There are a lot of logistical issues that would only be made worse right now with a similar free shipping option.
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN FREE Shipping on every order over $75

Well, I bit.......I had two clearance tops in my basket and was waiting for free shipping again.  Then I saw the TSV and purchased that. 

Honored Contributor

21% back from Top Cashback. 

Esteemed Contributor

In the details it is a promotion from 9/17/22 through 10/31/22 for free shipping on orders over $75.   (not from "now on").

Respected Contributor

What I like about HSN is that it can be accumulated throughout the day. So if you've reached $75 and then find something later that item will have free shipping also.

Occasional Contributor

I just heard a host say it was for this weekend. Suzanne R at midnight acted like it was from now on to forever so thank you to the OP for the clarification. I wish the hosts would give correct specific details about events like this, but that is still a good amount of time for Free shipping. Maybe it’s a test/pilot program to see what free shipping would do to P&L.