Esteemed Contributor

HSN FAST SHIPPING - QVC SLOW

I purchased an item March 15 from HSN. Received it on Monday March 19th. I love in California. Still waiting for items from the Q ordered on 3/12 and 3/13. Some are in process for over a week.
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN FAST SHIPPING - QVC SLOW

Totally agree with what you said. My D&C TSV has not shipped yet. Thought TSV’s were shipped on a priority basis by the warehouse.
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I purchased an item March 15 from HSN. Received it on Monday March 19th. I love in California. Still waiting for items from the Q ordered on 3/12 and 3/13. Some are in process for over a week.

@Teddixat  I just had a live chat about two of my orders placed on March 15 and it still shows processing.  I told her I was leaving for vacation Monday and needed to get them before then.  She said I should get one Friday & the other Saturday according to what she sees.  Yes, those were the dates I was told when I ordered it, however, they haven't even shipped yet.  This is unacceptable!!! Had I known, I would of paid extra for expedited shipping.

Valued Contributor

I placed an order with HSN yesterday (3/19) and I’m scheduled to receive it Friday (3/22) via UPS ground. Several items ordered on QVC on 3/15 are still in process.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, HSN isn't always so quick to ship for craft day items.  Mine usually take a week from the order date.  But it's OK, since the shipping charge is only $5 for entire order.

Respected Contributor

I really have not experienced this problem.  Almost everything I've ordered lately has shipped in 2-3 days, which is what I would expect.  And deliveries have been coming faster than ever due to a very strange (and wonderful) phenomenon where UPS has been directly delivering my Surepost packages for unknown reasons, so I get them 1-2 days faster than if the post office was delivering.  

Respected Contributor

ordered a phone TSV recently from Q and got it within the week.

Some HSN orders take 5 to 7 days for packaging and take 7 business days to arrive.

others like some TSVs ship quickly.  

have given up going into and asking the very rural PO to search for my pkg so i can get it a day early.  they always have a snarky tude. It must stick in their craw to have to sort through a bin of like 8 bags/boxes.

Contributor

Hi Lousgirl....

I haven't ordered from HSN yet.  Do they carry the same designers as the Q?  Please advise. Thank you!

Contributor

I have only ordered from QVC and recently found that orders are not arriving quickly.  I have several items that are still in process. Also, reported to them that shipping packaging has been sloppy recently.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat  I just had a live chat about two of my orders placed on March 15 and it still shows processing.  I told her I was leaving for vacation Monday and needed to get them before then.  She said I should get one Friday & the other Saturday according to what she sees.  Yes, those were the dates I was told when I ordered it, however, they haven't even shipped yet.  This is unacceptable!!! Had I known, I would of paid extra for expedited shipping.

@Pecky.  It's not the shipping that takes so long, its the "processing", so paying extra wouldn't have helped.  Orders with expediated shipping don't have priority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment