Esteemed Contributor

If you've ever watch JTV there is a woman named Melissa who is always on and always gasping and rolling her eyes. She's laughable and whenever I pass by ..there she is. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

The HSN blonde, Amy somebody who does the beauty shows is the absolute worst for the gasping stuff.  "OMG it's a lipstick, I've never seen a lipstick before!!"  She annoys the living daylights out of me - and yes, I do change the channel but obviously not quick enough!!

Super Contributor

I have never liked any of the host personalities on HSN. 

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen  Last night JT was saying she was crying at several of the callers and their bolt stories.  I was luckily heading for a shower and turned her off!    To me half those stories sounded fake.     

Well, I'd like to share my sad Halo Bolt story too.  I was ready to show off my handy little Halo when a friend recently had a battery issue.  Well, it didn't work.  He had to do it the old fashioned way.  Jumper cables!  Boo-hoo! 

Super Contributor

Too funny and true!

Valued Contributor
OMG.... Thumbs up to the OP!! That was right on!!
Kerstin on the Q is the hands up wide open, gasping like I never saw anything this great before hallelujah person.... IMO...... Oh yea, and JRT