Honored Contributor

Re: HOW ARE THESE ITEMS RELATED---WHAT????

On 1/12/2014 stevieb said:

Gosh, I wonder if listening to a Bose while wearing your new earrings makes your make-up look better, last longer and appear more natural? Can it make me look younger, taller and slimmer?

Oh yes....and why with Bose I wont need to wiggle and jiggle with Renee and Women With Control...I can chose my OWN MUSIC! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And won't they look nice with my Whirly and Bag Lady fashions,..

Think how the earrings will sparkle and shine as I wear them while doing the Total Gym Experience....and afterwards drinking coffee out of my Kuerig...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2014 stevieb said:

Spurt, Spurt, Spurt... let's just check that attitude at the door, missy! After all, moms is JUST trying to be helpful...

Cool

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2014 SPURT said:
On 1/12/2014 stevieb said:

Gosh, I wonder if listening to a Bose while wearing your new earrings makes your make-up look better, last longer and appear more natural? Can it make me look younger, taller and slimmer?

Oh yes....and why with Bose I wont need to wiggle and jiggle with Renee and Women In Control...I can chose my OWN MUSIC! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And won't they look nice with my Whirly and Bag Lady fashions,..

Think how the earrings will sparkle and shine as I wear them while doing the Total Gym Experience....and afterwards drinking coffee out of my Kuerig...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Now see, those items ARE related. Good for you, Spurt, NOW you're with the program! Moms is a happy camper...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Would you like a Sleep Number bed to go with those earrings?

Can I just have the fries?

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2014 ennui1 said:
On 1/8/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Would you like a Sleep Number bed to go with those earrings?

Can I just have the fries?

You can, but a hot apple pie will come up during checkout, as something others who purchased fries also often selected... oh along with a Bronzo and black spinel silicone filled ring...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...