Honored Contributor

Re: HOSTS TALKING NON STOP ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES

@proudlyfromNJ 

I don't buy IM (don't care for his colors selection or styles) - but I do enjoy IM and SK chatter. 

Love the stories - that's the only reason why I watch - they should take their act on the road!

-------------------------------------------

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I know. When SK starts that nonsense story telling with Isaac I change the channel. We don’t need to hear any of those silly made up stories. Describe the clothes.

Respected Contributor

David doesn't talk about his family, but the colors and how many items left might as well be his family.Also he talks so fast that he sounds like a used car salesman. If someone is fast talking, it's like they are trying to distract you from a flaw or defect.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71  I happen to catch JT two nights in a row displaying a picture of her Mother  Virginia and how she dressed up and loved red shoes and would buy the ones presented. The next night up goes the  very same picture of Virginia and how Mom loved Naturalizer Shoes. I used to enjoy the Shoe Shows. Now it is Rudy her Dad ,and a cookie named after him? Give it a rest.......

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@Catch71  I happen to catch JT two nights in a row displaying a picture of her Mother  Virginia and how she dressed up and loved red shoes and would buy the ones presented. The next night up goes the  very same picture of Virginia and how Mom loved Naturalizer Shoes. I used to enjoy the Shoe Shows. Now it is Rudy her Dad ,and a cookie named after him? Give it a rest.......

This is why I won't watch a show with JT as the host @Gorgf .  

Contributor

I have always enjoyed Leah and Carolyn Gracie too for the fact that they stick to the facts about what they are presenting.  I tune in and stay tuned in for the product they are selling.  I know if I am interested or not, if not I simply change the channel. 

You have the freedom of choice to change what you don't want to watch.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

Oh here we are AGAIN ...  the fan club has arrived !!  As soon as a thread shows up with ANY negative comments on JT the family shows up in her defense.  JT has tons of siblings which we have all been introduced to at the "Jane Christmas Show" with all her family sitting around the fire ...  JT is all about HER ...  bragging and taking the air out of the room.  HER friend Dennis Basso (which she wants a wedding dress "for her daughter") or brown nosing her way around town ...  maybe there should be a QVC 4 where all the hosts show up for a few hours and tell stories, model the clothing themselves, and interview family members.  Jane wanted to be in show business but home shopping is as close as she'll ever get.  Call the moderators fan club !!  

------- 

Wow!  If posters, as nasty, as you invariably are, can "show up", why shouldn't people with a different opinion?

Aren't message forums, all  about different opinions?

Seriously, JT, is one of QVC's , most senior hosts.  I think it would be safe to bet the retirement fund, that,it's far more than her family, that like her work?  Or, do you think QVC, is that rare employer, that retains employees, for decades, who are doing a lousy job?

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

Oh here we are AGAIN ...  the fan club has arrived !!  As soon as a thread shows up with ANY negative comments on JT the family shows up in her defense.  JT has tons of siblings which we have all been introduced to at the "Jane Christmas Show" with all her family sitting around the fire ...  JT is all about HER ...  bragging and taking the air out of the room.  HER friend Dennis Basso (which she wants a wedding dress "for her daughter") or brown nosing her way around town ...  maybe there should be a QVC 4 where all the hosts show up for a few hours and tell stories, model the clothing themselves, and interview family members.  Jane wanted to be in show business but home shopping is as close as she'll ever get.  Call the moderators fan club !!  

------- 

Wow!  If posters, as nasty, as you invariably are, can "show up", why shouldn't people with a different opinion?

Aren't message forums, all  about diffegrent opinions?

Seriously, JT, is one of QVC's , most senior hosts.  I think it would be safe to bet the retirement fund, that,it's far more than her family, that like her work?  Or, do you think QVC, is that rare employer, that retains employees, for decades, who are doing a lousy job?

@SuhseK  Makes you wonder about about some posters doesn't it? Glad I have never run into these type of people in my life. Scary.

Visitor

I enjoy the little stories about hosts families, within reason. And BTW, 'most' people like Leah's shows? Not sure that's true.

Valued Contributor

EXACTLY>>>>>!

Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

LOL! your post is hysterically funny...and exactly right!