Super Contributor

I said it before and I will say it again . they are showing the same stuff over and over... they need to stick to the regular shows . not the stuff they are showing . and its on Qvc 2 also.stinks

Regular Contributor

I get burn out with most of the TSV. I also get tired when they say a certain color has sold out and the next day you can usually find the color that was suppose to have sold out. I think it's all a sale pitch most of the time. I also understand that people does cancel orders. Like todays special valuse does not relate to me. As an adult if I wanted headphones I would get Bose. I know its Christmas but at least give us some NEW things. I remember I use to order the neatest little stocking stuffers at an affordable price. That flew out the window a few years ago. Oh well. Maybe they do the best of their abilities?

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Honored Contributor

I agree that the programming is awful.  I'm shopping elsewhere online or locally--mostly online though.  I think I only bought one or maybe two gifts from QVC.  Tonight was that ladder again.  It's always computers on weekends and "the ring--doorbell thing" which has been on many times.  I'm sure we'll be seeing My Pillow again soon and all the other same ol' things.  I love the kitchen shows, but it's all the same stuff and too many food items.    Clothing items--mostly loungewear.  Boring shows!!

Honored Contributor

Another thought--so many items (particularly from Mark Charles--who I like) are in sets of 4 items.  How many of us older shoppers have 4 people for whom an item would be appropriate?  Maybe those that have many kids and grandkids.  I also find on some of these larger sets with the matching boxes, etc. the quality isn't there.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

It's so boring and repetitive, it's mind-numbing!  Must-not-see TV!  Woman Surprised  Woman Frustrated

ETA: And let's not expect it to get any better in January-- that's when we'll see exercise equipment and NutriSystem ad nauseum, lol.

You are right.  It will be NutriSystem for sure.  Remember when for many years Richard Simmons would have the New Year's Day TSV?

Respected Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

All the shopping channels right now are repetitive, but I will give props to Evine for at least doing a lot of jewelry and fashion shows and presenting items that some people would buy as gifts. I've ordered quite a bit from them this year as far as presents go. For me, it's worse in January when they start shoving NutriSystem and exercise equipment onto us, and those bikes, treadmills, Susan Lucci Pilates, etc. will end up in a yard sale this summer!

Super Contributor
And today will do you in if you’re on the fence of discontinuing your allegiance to QVC. Between WEN and iT Cosmetics there is not one shred of interesting programming. Who can watch Chaz ALL day??? His presentations are so repetitive it’s nauseating. The iT girls have become unwatchable as well. I’m done QVC! You’ve lost me as a customer- a customer since 1993. Buh-bye!
Honored Contributor

I am in agreement about the stale repetitive programming , same old phrases and sales pitch, same presentations over and over.  I don't even watch unless there is a program of interest and they even are tiresome for me.  

I go out and shop.  I believe in supporting the small businesses which people built up and earn a living by.  I believe in getting out in the fresh air to be among people and not shopping on a computer all the time.  I see stores closing  and I feel bad with each one phasing out because jobs are lost and good stores are failing.  

I understand people can't get out or don't drive or prefer computer shopping for its convenience.  That is their choice.  However, for those of us who can get out and shop we should support the stores and businesses and keep them going.  Both ways of shopping can work.

Honored Contributor

As I mentioned earlier I agree with most of you...it is very B O R I N G!!

I work from home and have certain channels on for background noise while I paint.  The Q is one of them but not for now.  HGTV used to be another channel I would watch often....that's really gone downhill and it seem like there is only Property Bros. & Fixer Upper on...too boring!

At least by not watching the Q I'm saving money!

Occasional Contributor

I have been a Qvc customer since before it was even called Qvc (over 25 years).  Does anyone in programming even read our posts? IT Cosmetics again?? Josie Maran in her low cut tops again???? Dooney and Bourke over and over again??? Really??!! Enough of the same products over and over again! By the way, why do the hosts/hostesses have to hug the guests? I agree with the other posts-just don't watch.