Respected Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

It looks fine to me.  Although I do notice that the TSV picture is much larger. I can't figure out what are the complaints are about including the issue with items recently aired. 

Related image

Occasional Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

Where is My Account?  Where is Items Recently on TV?  Why would they change a cover page that was easy to navigate?.

Frequent Contributor

No recently on air section, no listings as to what programs were on earlier, no calendar showing upcoming programs, no category sections for easier search, What we do have is a magnifying icon(if you can actially see it.) Hope the person that made the decision on this change was not a cross-over HSN person. Would not be a good omen! Please change back. I already e-mailed this complaint. Hope someone is listening, or reading.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the view that we see depends on what device you are using and what browser you are using to access the QVC website. On my Windows 7 desktop with IE11 and Google Chrome I have the older and usable version of the top horizontal banner so far. But on my ipad2 and ipad mini with the Safari browser the new banner that has pictograms is not user friendly. All of the links that used to be easy to find are now under the left hand side menu that you have to click on to find.

QVC never thinks of their customer, who they are, how old they are, how they access the internet, nor how they visit their website. These awful re-designs are always buggy and poorly designed and implemented -- every single time.

Without fail the new processes irritate and annoy their customer base with these poorly thought out changes that accomplish nothing of value. It doesn't make it easier for their customers to shop nor would it every attract new customers when they cannot find things.

Regular Contributor

I also agree with this post! I use the recently on air button. It was right there on the front, now it’s buried and hard to find.  This new upgrade is really a downgrade and don’ t say we are stupid, it’s really a very poor design. I guess you want your sales to go DOWN. If things are that difficult to find your customer will go elsewhere!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@CalminHeart  Your description of what other businesses are doing does seem a lot more logical.  I too, was surprised at the number of clicks it took to get the program guide.

@Kachina624, I stand corrected as I do have the magnifying glass but only on the home page (which to be honest I rarely visit).  Thank you again for helping me with this.

@CalminHeart@ (who by the way did not come up in the box when I typed in the @ symbol, sigh) thank you for sharing your experiences as whatever it is they did, it not only doesn't work for so many people but it is also not a step in the right navigational direction.

Contributor

This new set-up is AWFUL!  What were they thinking??  We have 2 seperate QVC accounts in our household and we share a computer.  I can't even find where you log out so we can sign back in to the other account.  When many multiple steps are involved to getting to the same goal that used to take maybe 2 steps, how is that an "improvement"??  Please QVC, please, please remove this "improvement"!

Regular Contributor

Hate it!!!

Contributor

I HATE THE NEW HOME PAGE. It is too confusing to even bother to order now. Thanks you will save me some money.

Occasional Contributor

I agree. There is more that I don't enjoy about QVC lately than items, people and web features that are enjoyable.