Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

What in the heck is going on, QVC? many of us only shop using your website. Please explain? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

Horrible.   Keeps me from buying.  Don,t use Q CARD either.  ALWAYS A MESS.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tashiar

And they have a horrible search engine.

Esteemed Contributor

@RINNI

@RINNIwrote:

No recently on air section, no listings as to what programs were on earlier, no calendar showing upcoming programs, no category sections for easier search, What we do have is a magnifying icon(if you can actially see it.) Hope the person that made the decision on this change was not a cross-over HSN person. Would not be a good omen! Please change back. I already e-mailed this complaint. Hope someone is listening, or reading.

I wrote to them, as if it will do any good

Valued Contributor

This is really annoying. I am so used to going to the search option at the top of every page and now it's gone and there is another step involved. I could access my own stuff by tapping on the Hello at the top of the page now that is gone . It took me days to find Items Recently On Air which I looked at quite often as I don't watch the Q like I used to. What bright young tech person did this?  Obviously someone who never used the web site. Why ruin the best and easiest site?  What was wrong with the old one and why not change that rather then build a whole new upsetting one. Crazy!!!

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree and I hate that they changed things.Wish they'd see all this but like everything else they don't care.Maybe if we're not shopping like we did they'll get the idea.....not holding my breath....

Occasional Contributor

I cant find the menu anymore, like the beauty, shoes, or fashion ect

I also had the same problem but I just found my issue.  My screen size was set at 110% which made the top banner disappear.  When I changed it to 100%, surpise, the banner reappeared.  Maybe this will help.  I didn't originally change it to 110% so I'm not sure how that occurred.  Good Luck!!!

Esteemed Contributor

A month later and QVC is still monkeying around with their format. With an older ipad 2 that uses IOS 9.3.5 the QVC web page using the Safari browser in portrait mode will have the horizontal floating navigation bar. But turn the ipad screen to landscape mode and the page changes so the floating horizontal navigation bar disappears to be replaced by the older desktop view with the older and preferable horizontal non floating navigation bar before QVC redid their web page.

Oh and by the way, on an older ipad 2 the safari browser page cannot be zoomed in and out on the message boards  with your fingers but you can scroll left and right as the whole page does not fit the screen in portrait mode. An ipad 2 IOS cannot be upgraded to anything above 9.3.5.

New Contributor

Today I opened my QVC page and the font is huge and things have changed so much, I can't even find where to log off. And it's incredibly slow. Am I alone in this?