Contributor

HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

Occasional Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

I haet i and it's very confusing.  I hope they go back to the original concept.

Honored Contributor

Re: HOME PAGE CHANGED???/ THE TOP/BANNER IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT AND PAGE SEEMS MIXED UP

Yep they really hosed the latest iteration of the home page as you shouldn't have to page down to almost the bottom to find the TSV.  Sigh.

Actually they hosed the top of all of the pages and there is no search function.  Again, sigh.

New Contributor

I have written once in thirty years, this will be the second time.

What is wrong with QVC? You had a great home page, unlike HSN, and now it is terrible. Too much trouble to use to find what I want. Get your IT department to change it backto the way it was. 

It is terrible now. (I realize HSN and QVC are hooked up now but the QVC website worked now it doesn't.

Respected Contributor

I agree completely.  I am soooooooo tired of trying to find things.  I wanted to buy the on air product and couldn't find the on-air picture.  I am so confused and tired of things changing.  I need usability not confusion.  Please QVC make it easy to find something.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree .... the home page is terrible .... as a matter of fact everything on the web site is horrible   .... QVC WHAT IS GOING ON????

Honored Contributor

@momtochloewrote:

Yep they really hosed the latest iteration of the home page as you shouldn't have to page down to almost the bottom to find the TSV.  Sigh.

Actually they hosed the top of all of the pages and there is no search function.  Again, sigh.

@momtochloe.  See the magnifying glass on the left side?  That's the search function.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@momtochloewrote:

@momtochloe.  See the magnifying glass on the left side?  That's the search function.

Thank you @Kachina624 but unfortunately I don't have the magnifying glass anywhere on the top of the page.  It's my understanding that maybe the problem is with folks like me that use Chrome?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having worked with IT and business areas for a Fortune 500 company for decades, I can tell you that what Q did to their website is opposite what big businesses are doing today.  Today's goals include (not limited to) requiring as few clicks as necessary to get to any page and to make it user intuitive/friendly.  Q failed in both points.  They added multiple clicks to get to the most common pages (ie: schedule, previously shown products) and made the navigation more cumbersome for users.  And the darned top nav floats, which has been shown to be a huge irritant to users.

I give them an F.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart  Your description of what other businesses are doing does seem a lot more logical.  I too, was surprised at the number of clicks it took to get the program guide.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment