Honored Contributor

qvc holiday return policy 2021.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY 2021

Holiday Gift Return Policy: Any holiday gift you purchase from 9/11/21 until 12/24/21 can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until 1/31/22, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45  but I'm wondering I ordered several things during CIJ (from various vendors) and received back in August.  I haven't opened them so I just wondering "were they not  eligible for return option since 10/11.

Would you know of course I can reach out to qvc social team.

Thankyou

homedecor1🙂

Honored Contributor

it should be fine if they were during the christmas in july shows @homedecor1 .

this is an email i received from qvc social team a couple of days ago.....

Hello sunshine45

Any holiday gift you purchase from our Christmas in July® Sale can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until 1/31/22 or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Also, all year you may return a gift to QVC for any reason within 30 days of receiving or presenting the item as a gift. While we support an effective 30-day gift return policy, gift purchases returned after 30 days will be accepted at any time.

Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

ty🙂🙂🙂🎄🎄

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, this applies to HSN as well. 

Honored Contributor

christmas tree.jpg