Honored Contributor

Re: HIPPITY HOPPITY QVC'S EASTER WEEKEND IS ON ITS WAY!

duplicate post

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 maryebrown said:

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, SPURT !

Re: the absence of Leah (and her replacement for the show) - ITA ! There were many OOOPs moments (including the white see-through-pants, that weren't supposed to be see-through - {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}). I guess The Host 'didn't get the memo' about "what to wear, under there...." {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Certainly, ANYONE who has any "fashion sense" and is thinking about/going to be wearing WHITE PANTS would pre-plan and wear a Nude color undies.... Yes? Well, as demonstrated, the Inspired Stylist missed the mark. {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Ohhhh, and your CHIPMUNKS analogy is absolutely Priceless ! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I will have "that image" of SG/AS compared to Alvin & Simon, forever -- burned in my brain, as long as I live & breathe. {#emotions_dlg.lol} Which reminds me - WHO is the Host that uses that "saying" ?

One really funny Moment over the weekend was that I had recorded the Isaac Show (Saturday Morning @ 1 a.m.), and, I watched it yesterday -- The Vionic TSV show @ Midnight, apparently "ran overtime" so it recorded Jacque Gonzales the Host, who apparently had also been used as Liam's MODEL, with her leg 'marked up' with that Sharpie Permanent Marker !!!! I guess she 'took one for the team' {#emotions_dlg.confused1} AND she went on to the IM show, seamlessly doing that show with Jackie Stafford (Isaac's Right Hand, Late Night Fill-In for him), well, I guess HE needs his Beauty Rest ! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'll tell you that the philosophy shows on today, for umpteen hours - NO SELLOUT of the TSV + the ENDLESS CHATTER =UGGGHH! No big Bubbles in the bowls; it has been "Hard Sells" from the get-go, from this morning's Daytime shows (8 a.m.) until the end tonight. (I had the Q on in the background several times today - while doing laundry - and it was so boring). {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I see they are Wrapping up with the Queen of LQ {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Hey MARY.....I did have a good weekend and I hope you did too.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As for the white pants.... it seems that a lot of people just don't care these days....there was a women at our office who had on white leggings along with red underwear with little yellow smilies on them.....DON'T THESE PEOPLE LOOK IN A MIRROR and check themselves out!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}. And I guess I wasn't paying much attention to the show and missed that important observation....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

.....if Hollywood needs someone to do the voices of the Chipmunks for their next movie, we can give them directions to West Chester, PA for the perfect voices (and don't forget Theodore in addition to Alvin and Simon).......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

OMG Jacque.....LOL...I had to see that, so I viewed the presentation of item A255662 and there she is modeling Isaac's dress in blue with her leg all marked up from the Vionic presentation..too funny.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I can see those people calling customer service, and asking what did Jacque use to make those unusual marks on her leg because they wanted that "total look"....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I wonder if one of the models got sick or something so she filled in.......I remember one show, one of the hosts got sick and Rick had to do of all things....a bra show...(he really did a nice job though).

And I am sooooo glad I missed those Philosophy Shows the hard sell doesn't sound too exciting....and no sellouts.....That doesn't surprise me because there have been many threads of watered down formulas and little scent since Coty I think it was bought out the company.....

Have a great week and take care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

OMG Spurt, your Spurs crushed the Warriors! They have now beaten the Warriors 32, that's 32, straight times at home, they are the only team to beat the Warriors twice this season and will no doubt be their second-round opponent in the playoffs. This is why I have not given my heart to the Warriors for a long time and will continue that way even though I am a huge fan of Coach Kerr and Seth Curry has been amazing: they are having a dream year and likely will not make it out of the second round! Frustrating and much too much like my other favorite pro teams, the Oakland A's and Arizona Cardinals. A person can only take so much heartbreak...sigh...Congratulations to your Spurs!
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 mewsmomtoo said: OMG Spurt, your Spurs crushed the Warriors! They have now beaten the Warriors 32, that's 32, straight times at home, they are the only team to beat the Warriors twice this season and will no doubt be their second-round opponent in the playoffs. This is why I have not given my heart to the Warriors for a long time and will continue that way even though I am a huge fan of Coach Kerr and Seth Curry has been amazing: they are having a dream year and likely will not make it out of the second round! Frustrating and much too much like my other favorite pro teams, the Oakland A's and Arizona Cardinals. A person can only take so much heartbreak...sigh...Congratulations to your Spurs!

Hi MEWS- The Spurs had not been playing well until recently---we even lost to the worst team in the NBA--the Knicks!!! Lately we have been on a tear (thanks mostly to Kawhi Leonard) and the Warriors were a big test for the Spurs...no one was in greater SHOCK than me to see them beat the Warriors the way they did!!!! Maybe because Coach Pop knows Steve Kerr since Steve played for the Spurs and helped us win a championship---he hit a key shot in the Finals. I do like Steve Kerr and Seth Curry too....Seth seems like a good guy.

It's frustrating to be a sports fan isn't it.....some heartbreaking losses along the way for me too (there was the loss to the Lakers in the playoffs with .04 left on the clock, the infamous 26 seconds against the Heat....and we lost to the Cavaliers a few weeks ago due to some missed free throws...and of course my crummy NFL team, Washington...'nuff said about them....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

I was really hoping that your Cardinals would do well....I like Bruce Arians and Larry Fitzgerald....but those injuries especially those injuries to your quarterbacks really hurt after a fine season....I feel your pain.

Thanks for your kind words and best of luck to the Oakland A's and NFL Cards .....

BTW this morning's Sports Center didn't even mention the Spurs victory, or consecutive 50 win seasons....now if that had been the Cavs and LeBron....we don't get much respect with the national media....

Valued Contributor

Strange about Sports Center - that was a big game yesterday! Steve Kerr has to be one of the most blessed people in basketball and yet he remains a pretty humble guy. One of his U of A teammates is a broadcaster for the big sports station in SF and he would talk to Kerr several times a year - they were always interesting conversations. And yes, sports teams can definitely break your heart at times. Your Spurs are getting hot at the right time :-)
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Strange about Sports Center - that was a big game yesterday! Steve Kerr has to be one of the most blessed people in basketball and yet he remains a pretty humble guy. One of his U of A teammates is a broadcaster for the big sports station in SF and he would talk to Kerr several times a year - they were always interesting conversations. And yes, sports teams can definitely break your heart at times. Your Spurs are getting hot at the right time :-)

Hey MEWS---Sean Elliott was on the same team at U of A with Steve Kerr. Sean is a long time Spur (and one of my all time favorites)and now does the local Spur's TV broadcast as an analyst. They showed an old team picture of when Steve and Sean played for U of A, and they played a recording of the both of them singing the fight song....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Singing was neither one of their talents...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}....

I guess Sports Center was too occupied with the NCAAM's Championship Game and the opening day of MLB....But it was odd because they mentioned that Paul George came back into the Pacer's lineup----go figure.....East Coast bias maybe....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 SPURT said:
On 4/5/2015 maryebrown said:

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, SPURT !

Re: the absence of Leah (and her replacement for the show) - ITA ! There were many OOOPs moments (including the white see-through-pants, that weren't supposed to be see-through - {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}). I guess The Host 'didn't get the memo' about "what to wear, under there...." {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Certainly, ANYONE who has any "fashion sense" and is thinking about/going to be wearing WHITE PANTS would pre-plan and wear a Nude color undies.... Yes? Well, as demonstrated, the Inspired Stylist missed the mark. {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Ohhhh, and your CHIPMUNKS analogy is absolutely Priceless ! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I will have "that image" of SG/AS compared to Alvin & Simon, forever -- burned in my brain, as long as I live & breathe. {#emotions_dlg.lol} Which reminds me - WHO is the Host that uses that "saying" ?

One really funny Moment over the weekend was that I had recorded the Isaac Show (Saturday Morning @ 1 a.m.), and, I watched it yesterday -- The Vionic TSV show @ Midnight, apparently "ran overtime" so it recorded Jacque Gonzales the Host, who apparently had also been used as Liam's MODEL, with her leg 'marked up' with that Sharpie Permanent Marker !!!! I guess she 'took one for the team' {#emotions_dlg.confused1} AND she went on to the IM show, seamlessly doing that show with Jackie Stafford (Isaac's Right Hand, Late Night Fill-In for him), well, I guess HE needs his Beauty Rest ! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'll tell you that the philosophy shows on today, for umpteen hours - NO SELLOUT of the TSV + the ENDLESS CHATTER =UGGGHH! No big Bubbles in the bowls; it has been "Hard Sells" from the get-go, from this morning's Daytime shows (8 a.m.) until the end tonight. (I had the Q on in the background several times today - while doing laundry - and it was so boring). {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I see they are Wrapping up with the Queen of LQ {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Hey MARY.....I did have a good weekend and I hope you did too.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As for the white pants.... it seems that a lot of people just don't care these days....there was a women at our office who had on white leggings along with red underwear with little yellow smilies on them.....DON'T THESE PEOPLE LOOK IN A MIRROR and check themselves out!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}. And I guess I wasn't paying much attention to the show and missed that important observation....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

.....if Hollywood needs someone to do the voices of the Chipmunks for their next movie, we can give them directions to West Chester, PA for the perfect voices (and don't forget Theodore in addition to Alvin and Simon).......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

OMG Jacque.....LOL...I had to see that, so I viewed the presentation of item A255662 and there she is modeling Isaac's dress in blue with her leg all marked up from the Vionic presentation..too funny.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I can see those people calling customer service, and asking what did Jacque use to make those unusual marks on her leg because they wanted that "total look"....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I wonder if one of the models got sick or something so she filled in.......I remember one show, one of the hosts got sick and Rick had to do of all things....a bra show...(he really did a nice job though).

And I am sooooo glad I missed those Philosophy Shows the hard sell doesn't sound too exciting....and no sellouts.....That doesn't surprise me because there have been many threads of watered down formulas and little scent since Coty I think it was bought out the company.....

Have a great week and take care!

SPURT. it sounds like that woman with the white pants had EMOTICONS on her RED undies ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Like these SmileSmileSmile ? Or like These {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ? They sound kinda "cute" (but certainly not under white pants). When I was living in FL, I used to wear my scrubs with a pair of pink sox that had smiley faces & smiley hearts on them. Some of my snarky coworkers at that office commented on my sox, but we had NO individuality there. So, I decided I would "express myself" through my choice of the sox I would wear...The Patients always got a laugh (or a smile) from it - and when they were happy, The Practice was happy too. Wink

About the show when Rick had to host BRAS for an hour {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} (I still crack up about THAT) -- I think Lisa Mason was scheduled to do that show...and I remember the banter She and Rick often had regarding it. It seemed to become an inside joke between them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Lucky for him, The Vendor showed up ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

What a week... an e-reader, a pressure cooker and Nutri-systems, gardening, the kitchen, with yet another paean to the Logo Lock, a day of computers and a day of Serta coming up on the outside... Geesh, where's the Q-pourri...? This stinks!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 stevieb said:

What a week... an e-reader, a pressure cooker and Nutri-systems, gardening, the kitchen, with yet another paean to the Logo Lock, a day of computers and a day of Serta coming up on the outside... Geesh, where's the Q-pourri...? This stinks!

Okay Stevie it's all your fault....you just had to mention it...check out items on air............it's back...{#emotions_dlg.glare} Oh and they come in organza bags too....just the perfect addition to your bag collection...stock up that gift wing....perfect for graduation gifts, bridesmaid or wedding gifts....Wink

Poo-Pourri (3) 4 oz. Bathroom Deodorizers in Organza Bags - H205099

Poo-Pourri (3) 4 oz. Bathroom Deodorizers in Organza Bags

Psssssttt---I was doing some reading on the Forums did you notice that there is now another Stevie, .... Stevie201 and just registered yesterday....and then someone else with a name similar to Katie's....hmmmm, is that a coincidence, or perhaps I've been reading too many cozy mysteries .......Wink

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 maryebrown said:

SPURT. it sounds like that woman with the white pants had EMOTICONS on her RED undies ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Like these SmileSmileSmile ? Or like These {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ? They sound kinda "cute" (but certainly not under white pants). When I was living in FL, I used to wear my scrubs with a pair of pink sox that had smiley faces & smiley hearts on them. Some of my snarky coworkers at that office commented on my sox, but we had NO individuality there. So, I decided I would "express myself" through my choice of the sox I would wear...The Patients always got a laugh (or a smile) from it - and when they were happy, The Practice was happy too. Wink

About the show when Rick had to host BRAS for an hour {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} (I still crack up about THAT) -- I think Lisa Mason was scheduled to do that show...and I remember the banter She and Rick often had regarding it. It seemed to become an inside joke between them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Lucky for him, The Vendor showed up ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Hey Mary....the smilies looked like this Smile....I couldn't help noticing since I was right behind her (no pun intended) she was at the drinking fountain filling up a glass, and I was waiting to fill up my mug to get water so I could make some hot tea........

That is a good description---- EMOTICON underwear....{#emotions_dlg.lol}....I wonder when the Breezies folks will come out with these for QVC {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I like it when the staff at the Doctor's Office where cute scrubs, it does make you smile .....or in your case some cute socks would help to relieve the tension for the Patients....I applaud your creativity...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes that Bra Show will live in infamy....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}