Honored Contributor

Re: HIPPITY HOPPITY QVC'S EASTER WEEKEND IS ON ITS WAY!

To---HANDYGAL, KACHINA, CALMIN, CIRCLES ----thank you all for your nice comments and continued support!!!! And a HAPPY EASTER to y'all! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 stevieb said:

Love... Image result for cats as easter bunny

Image result for cats dressed as an easter bunny

Love...

Image result for cats as easter bunny

Love...

Yes, love-love-loving the cute pictures. The programming, not so much...

I've skipped the Q all week... Why stop now?

Those were some of my favorite pics too.....BTW do you put bunny ears on Nikki {#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 SPURT said:

Love...

Love...

Those were some of my favorite pics too.....BTW do you put bunny ears on Nikki {#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

No way... And my last tom would've ripped me a new one had I even tried... Nick might tolerate them for a few minutes, but nope, no dressing up the kitties at casa de stevie...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

SPURT, as much as I am tempted to put Bunny Ears on Miss Kitty...I know her answer would (always) be NO ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

DH and I have been spending our after-dinner hour with her on the back porch. She gets our "leftover" meats as her after dinner treats - she LOVES beef, Veal (ground), Ground Lamb, and especially Bison ! She also likes ham and the marrow from the bone in the Ham Steak. While she's eating from her bowl, we gently pet her back (for the most part, she's been receptive). She also decided that she likes Vanilla Ice Cream (I only buy the All Natural Turkey Hill brand - with only 5 real ingredients in it, but I'm the only one who usually eats it), and she laps that down, wanting more ! The only other Real Vanilla Ice Cream in my local store is...BLUE BUNNY !!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Just in time for Easter ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It is yummy, but pricey...

As I tell DH, "Miss Kitty is worth it"...and, we are making 'progress' with her in the trust department. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

About the Happy Dancer , DH and I caught a Gourmet Food segment this week with Dan Wheeler & Sharon. He was doing his DV imitation and he called it **The Wheeler Spin** (then he proceeded to do his Bose-Dancing version of his happy dance)... {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Oyyyyy.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy... yes, I've seen Dan do his version of 'excited'... Suffice it to say it isn't remotely, well, exciting... But then MEB, that's what you get for watching!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Hi, Spurt! Love the pix especially the terrier with bunny ears! Can you believe it? My KitchenAid blender died the other night while I was making Chicken with Quick Mole Sauce - the spinner on the motor was plastic and melted with the heat of the sauce I wanted to blend. I actually bought a Vitamix today on EP and free shipping (VERY IMPORTANT COMING TO THE ISLANDS) and thought about Spurt and StevieB shaking their heads the whole time I reported this incident. Yet, I did order it and suspect much head-shaking going on. LOL! Hope you and all on this thread have a great Easter Weekend!
Frequent Contributor

Spurt: Brevity is the soul of wit.

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/2/2015 SPURT said:

Love...

Love...

No way... And my last tom would've ripped me a new one had I even tried... Nick might tolerate them for a few minutes, but nope, no dressing up the kitties at casa de stevie...

LOL....same with Figgy.....she allowed the Santa Claus hat for a few seconds...Waiting for my DS's photo of Padme with her Easter bonnet that she purchased at Hobby Lobby.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 maryebrown said:

SPURT, as much as I am tempted to put Bunny Ears on Miss Kitty...I know her answer would (always) be NO ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

DH and I have been spending our after-dinner hour with her on the back porch. She gets our "leftover" meats as her after dinner treats - she LOVES beef, Veal (ground), Ground Lamb, and especially Bison ! She also likes ham and the marrow from the bone in the Ham Steak. While she's eating from her bowl, we gently pet her back (for the most part, she's been receptive). She also decided that she likes Vanilla Ice Cream (I only buy the All Natural Turkey Hill brand - with only 5 real ingredients in it, but I'm the only one who usually eats it), and she laps that down, wanting more ! The only other Real Vanilla Ice Cream in my local store is...BLUE BUNNY !!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Just in time for Easter ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It is yummy, but pricey...

As I tell DH, "Miss Kitty is worth it"...and, we are making 'progress' with her in the trust department. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

About the Happy Dancer , DH and I caught a Gourmet Food segment this week with Dan Wheeler & Sharon. He was doing his DV imitation and he called it **The Wheeler Spin** (then he proceeded to do his Bose-Dancing version of his happy dance)... {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Oyyyyy.

Hi MARY---No need to traumatize Miss Kitty with bunny ears...{#emotions_dlg.laugh} There are some dogs that seem to actually enjoy it ...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Wow! It sounds like Miss Kitty is eating really well.....beef, lamb, veal, bison, and ham.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} One of my aunt's cats went absolutely positively crazy every time she cooked ham...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And I am so happy to hear she's receptive to your petting her....she seems to be adapting quite nicely to you and your DH and seems to trust both of you. My cat Reggie loved ice cream too---she got a tiny bit, but I always stuck to vanilla only, because I read chocolate is bad for cats....so she never got to taste Rocky Road or Chocolate Chip or Vanilla Fudge {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. And the natural ice creams without all that artificial junk does taste better....speaking from a human stand point now...Wink.

http://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/digestive/c_ct_chocolate_toxicity

LOL.....about Dan Wheeler, fortunately I have never experienced "the joy" of seeing "The Wheeler Spin"......guess I will continue to skip the food shows {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy Easter!

Honored Contributor

On 4/2/2015 MJDinHawaii said: Hi, Spurt! Love the pix especially the terrier with bunny ears! Can you believe it? My KitchenAid blender died the other night while I was making Chicken with Quick Mole Sauce - the spinner on the motor was plastic and melted with the heat of the sauce I wanted to blend. I actually bought a Vitamix today on EP and free shipping (VERY IMPORTANT COMING TO THE ISLANDS) and thought about Spurt and StevieB shaking their heads the whole time I reported this incident. Yet, I did order it and suspect much head-shaking going on. LOL! Hope you and all on this thread have a great Easter Weekend!

Hi MJD.....OMG!!!!{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.bored}....what are we going to do{#emotions_dlg.confused1}....Stevie and I must think of a way to have you DE-PROGRAMMED at ONCE!!!!! I can't believe it....not the MORE THAN A BLENDER!!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}....And just think with QVC's new and "improved" shipping you just might get it in time for Christmas......{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Shaking our heads and it's not from any hair cleansing products either.....Wink. Anyway....I hope you enjoy your purchase!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}