Contributor

There is one good thing has come out of this Covid-19 virus the host can’t taste the food that they are showing. So that means no more childish, immature happy dance for now (HIP-HIP Hurray). But they are still wasting food as always, today they were showing meatballs. I counted 15 different plates of meatballs when just one plate would do just fine. I think everyone knows what a meatball looks like.

Honored Contributor

I never buy QVC food so the only enjoyment I get from it is to watch the hosts enjoy it.  I kind of miss the eating and even an occasional happy dance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I miss them tasting the food. They are more able to describe what it is like before I purchase it when they describe what it tastes like.

I purchased several food items today for future shipment, but they were ones I had already tried before, so I didn't need them to describe what sensation they received when they bit into the product.

Valued Contributor

They have all claimed that they get free food samples before the demonstrations sent to their homes and/or they eat it before the presentations.  I think it's impossible that any of them can't describe any of the food.  I don't miss it at all and I hope they don't go  back to doing that  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

I agree and I dread the thought of them going back to eating again during the demos.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think they dramatize and fake it when eating the food!!!

What else are they going to say?  This is lousy?!

Honored Contributor

I do not miss them eating the food at all.  It's always the same -- magnificent! incredible! delicious! Wow! [insert similar hyperbole here].  Like someone else said, they have to do that, what are they going to say, that it's just OK? 

I think the food hosts have been doing a much better job describing the food.  Gone are those cartoonish ways of eating with extensive groans, screams, and eye rolls.  

Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow,  Why can't they sample the food anymore?  I can't figure out how it might not be safe ... SC