Esteemed Contributor

Re: HIGHER PRICES ON CLOTHING?

I'm surprised at the sale prices. After Christmas, I'm not interested if it's not 50% to 75% off. The Q showing many with $10. off. Come on.... Keep it and show it next year!

Super Contributor

I agree with you… Prices have skyrocketed on clothing!  What are used to be $30 is now $50.  It's ridiculous!

Super Contributor

Dollar Tree just went up to $1.25 per item!!!  That is 25% on everything!

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@mamalinda wrote:

Is it my imagination or has the clothing prices jumped up a LOT in the past year? Especially Belle and Graver? I had backed off from ordering since money was tighter but was really surprised in the price jumps.

I definitely noticed it. Is it due to the pandemic? We don't really know. But my Q bill is high and I have to cut way back. 

A few years ago I cut back on my qvc shopping.  I was spending A LOT.  I don't miss spending that much really and I've noticed the prices are pretty high, especially when you have to pay for shipping.  It's not really worth it to me for most items, as I can find something I like at a department store for the most part.  I wish qvc would lower the prices to be a bit more realistic.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t rely on QVC for clothing items.  And I stopped going to stores quite a while back.  I shop from other online retailers, and there are plenty offering frequent sales.

We are retired seniors always watching our diet.  Hardly any red meat,  but we both love fish.  Fish used to be cheap food a long time ago, but has that changed!

Trusted Contributor

Higher prices for cheaply made clothing. I will pass!
Honored Contributor

@mamalinda wrote:

Is it my imagination or has the clothing prices jumped up a LOT in the past year? Especially Belle and Graver? I had backed off from ordering since money was tighter but was really surprised in the price jumps.

Q is always a little higher than other channels.