Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

[ Edited ]

Complete OVERKILL!!!  $$$$$$$$

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me Christmas in July is for buying things to decorate for the holidays.  I promised myself I have enough decorations to last my lifetime so I will not be tuning in; don't want to be tempted!! I don't usually do gift shopping until Fall.  I love strolling the small local shops and the shopping villages that decorate for Christmas.  I do not find it stressful. 

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Oddly, we cannot talk about religion on these threads, but Christmas can be discussed & "sold" on QVC for 6-7 months!

@seaBreeze  Religion and Political discussions will always lead to fights on here. Most posters realize this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow Jill B on social media and wanted to give her a standing ovation from my family room when she said there will be no CIJ on her site and that for her, July is too early to start with Christmas.

I agree with Jill. I thought that was a good idea.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

If this thread proves anything, it is how dependent people are on QVC day after day after day after day....It's laughable....sad really

Super Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

You are not forced to watch CIJ.

RFlowerbug. many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day so yes we are forced to watch it. I have found some of it bleeding over to QVC 2 also. 

Have you notified law enforcement?

Woman LOL

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow Jill B on social media and wanted to give her a standing ovation from my family room when she said there will be no CIJ on her site and that for her, July is too early to start with Christmas.

Yet she LOVED it when she hosted all the CIJ shows and her YHWJ shows! lol

Valued Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yet she LOVED it when she hosted all the CIJ shows and her YHWJ shows! lol

@KellKats  I was surprised to hear Jill mention she didn’t care for CIJ, too. She always seemed so enthusiastic while presenting the decor items she “created.” You think the hosts are being genuine in their enthusiasm for their jobs. Then you ear something like this, and you realize they’ll behave any way or say anything just to make the sale.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

You are not forced to watch CIJ.

RFlowerbug. many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day so yes we are forced to watch it. I have found some of it bleeding over to QVC 2 also. 

@Reever  I’m confused. You said on the first page of this thread how you and “many posters” were going to boycott CIJ to financially hurt QVC to send them a message. Now 2 pages later, you’re stating that you don’t have a choice and will be forced to watch it?

Occasional Contributor

I am new to writiing on this blog, but I first said,  That no one is forced to watch CIJ. Then someone responded, that they were forced to watch 12-15 hours a day.  Reever, I do not watch that much TV.  Then I told that person, If they were forced to to watch 12-15 hours a day, that they had to learn to deal with it.  Are you still confused Reever?