Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

@Reever wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

You are not forced to watch CIJ.

RFlowerbug. many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day so yes we are forced to watch it. I have found some of it bleeding over to QVC 2 also. 

try QVC3, HSN, or EVINE......lots of shopping channel choices PLUS i can almost guarantee that at least one of the channels isnt going to be showing christmas shows.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ahoymate 

I love your comment AND your user name!!! HeartHeart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Amazon has xmas stuff 365 days a year..........just go there... it's much less money and fast shipping......I don't get this CIJ.......🥺

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

You are not forced to watch CIJ.

RFlowerbug. many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day so yes we are forced to watch it. I have found some of it bleeding over to QVC 2 also. 

@Reever In response to your "many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day" I say "don't!".  Turn your tv off and read a book, listen to the radio or music that you may have purchased.  Have a day out with friends.  Or, watch a few good movies.  You do not have to keep QVC on for that many hours.  If you do, you should recognize that others are enjoying that day of holiday shopping and be happy for them.  QVC has something for everyone.  That day might just not be the day for you.

Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

It's all about money money money

That's odd. I thought QVC was here just to entertain us.

Honored Contributor

And it'll be the same old products.  I don't watch any Christmas show on Q in July, August, September, October or November.  And I rarely, if ever, watch them in December.  

Super Contributor

Bring it on I love CIJ.  I've found great bargains during that time and still shop in December.  If you don't like, don't watch....that's what I do when there are shows on that I find boring.  Enjoy fellow CIJers.   🎅🤶

Honored Contributor

Summer hasn't even gotten here yet in June. How about we keep CID.

How fab would it be if stores weren't even permitted to decorate and sell cr*p for December 25th until December 1st. Now there's a great idea.

Honored Contributor

How many lives and bank accounts are ruined because of buying/selling stuff that means nothing to anyone any time of year?

This is not what this holiday is all about.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

It's all about money money money

That's odd. I thought QVC was here just to entertain us.

@froggy @MrSour .  I thought they were here to entertain us also. Can’t believe it’s all,about money! Imagine, a business out to make money. Shameful.