Valued Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

@KKJ wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

And to be honest, how much of that Christmas decor does a person need?  I mean, all the Valerie Parr Hill shows of skads of items--pretty for sure--but I have so much already and no room to store it all.  I also found it interesting---my mom works in one of the nicer thrift stores in her town and she says people bring in tons of  those Christmas decor items all the time. Just too much stuff!

@KKJ  There is literally 7 hours of “In the Kitchen with David” each week. Do people really need that many kitchen appliances and that many food options? Something tells me you don’t go into threads about that show and complain that there’s too much.

No I don't complain about that as I love David and I tune in just to see his Happy Dance!!

@KKJ  Well, at least you’re honest about your selfishness. I’ll give you that!

Super Contributor

Christmas in July originated in Australia because it's winter there in July and summer in December. Here, it's a sales ploy, which kinda bothers me and I don't order anything. I can wait. Christmas in July movies bother me, too, because I think it demeans the season.
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely LOVE CIJ and have for many years. It is an unofficial kick-off to my seasonal holiday fare. I have a few friends over, enjoy an appetizer spread and just have a great time. We veg and talk about this item being too expensive or how that one will look great on the mantlepiece-which host looks good that day, or which looks as if they need a nap or two. All in all, It is my home shopping guilty pleasure and wallet buster that just puts me in a festive mood.Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

Love CIJ glad it is starting early!

Occasional Contributor

Me too!

Respected Contributor

I can't wait............sooooo looking forward to it. Smiley Happy