Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

@KellKats wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow Jill B on social media and wanted to give her a standing ovation from my family room when she said there will be no CIJ on her site and that for her, July is too early to start with Christmas.

Yet she LOVED it when she hosted all the CIJ shows and her YHWJ shows! lol

@KellKats, Jill was paid to enthusiastically present the  merchandise.  It doesn't mean she loved it.  She may have thought it was ridiculous.  

Many of us do stuff at work we don't necessarily agree with but we have no choice.   

Esteemed Contributor

That's why hosts are members of SAG-AFTRA.  They're performers.

Honored Contributor

@RFlowerbug wrote:

I am new to writiing on this blog, but I first said,  That no one is forced to watch CIJ. Then someone responded, that they were forced to watch 12-15 hours a day.  Reever, I do not watch that much TV.  Then I told that person, If they were forced to to watch 12-15 hours a day, that they had to learn to deal with it.  Are you still confused Reever?    

@RFlowerbug, I don't think Reever is the one confused.  

If you want to respond directly to someone, you need to either click "reply" under their post and then click the quote button or you need to call them out by using the @ sign and their name.  Otherwise it is hard to tell who one is responding to.  Hope that helps.  

Respected Contributor

Oh No!

Occasional Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

I am new to writiing on this blog, but I first said,  That no one is forced to watch CIJ. Then someone responded, that they were forced to watch 12-15 hours a day.  Reever, I do not watch that much TV.  Then I told that person, If they were forced to to watch 12-15 hours a day, that they had to learn to deal with it.  Are you still confused Reever?    

@RFlowerbug, I don't think Reever is the one confused.  

If you want to respond directly to someone, you need to either click "reply" under their post and then click the quote button or you need to call them out by using the @ sign and their name.  Otherwise it is hard to tell who one is responding to.  Hope that helps.  

Thank you

Contributor

OMG!  That’s when I stop watching the Q.  

New Contributor

Love Christmas in July. I came on forum to see if any had inside scoop on TSV items coming. I can't believe all the posters who came here to complain about QVC having Christmas shows. I love the Christmas shows!!!
Valued Contributor

Agree...

Respected Contributor

I usually don't order much of anything during Christmas in July.  However, word to the wise---last year I saw a few items I liked and wanted to order in the fall.  Unfortunately, when fall rolled around, either they were sold out, no longer available, or much more expensive than in July.  So, if you see somethig you really like.....order in July! 

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic   Thank you for confirming these points.  

Exactly why, among other things, I like Christmas in July: best selection, best prices, and for me, some fun to see all the items, some new, some old favorites returning.

Additionally if something is backordered, wait listed, or takes a while to be delivered it is not nerve wracking for me.  Plenty of time to look at it, test it, and make use of the  CIJ purchase extended time for returns--by end of January of the next year--if it turns out not to be the right item for me.