Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I follow Jill B on social media and wanted to give her a standing ovation from my family room when she said there will be no CIJ on her site and that for her, July is too early to start with Christmas.

She must have been so sick of pushing Christmas 6-7 months out of the year.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@RFlowerbug wrote:

You are not forced to watch CIJ.

RFlowerbug. many of us keep QVC on 12-15 hours a day so yes we are forced to watch it. I have found some of it bleeding over to QVC 2 also. 

Really, so there's someone there in your home with you forcing you to watch QVC? Of course there isn't. If the programming isn't to your liking, simply change the channel. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

HSN's Christmas in July is July 9th.

But it's only for the one day.

Super Contributor

I never watch as there is enough Christmas on the Q starting in September all the way through Christmas.  It's overkill.  I would like to enjoy each season. 

Occasional Contributor

Something messed up as I am not the one who has QVC on 12- 15 hours a day.  I mention they are not forced to watch CIJ.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

I never watch as there is enough Christmas on the Q starting in September all the way through Christmas.  It's overkill.  I would like to enjoy each season. 

ITA, it is overkill, but I disagree in that it pretty much is in full force from July till Christmas.   

Occasional Contributor

If you are forced  to watch QVC 12 -15 hours a day, I guess you have to find a way to deal with it.

Frequent Contributor

NO, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO WATCH THE Q, I WATCH HSN MOSTLY ANYWAY. MY POINT WAS 31 DAYS OF XMAS IN SUMMER IS OVERKILL. THAT'S ALL . . I AM A BIG GIRL BUT THANKS FOR BEING CONCERNED ABOUT ME

Respected Contributor

I think if I purchased Christmas presents in July, I would forget all about it by Christmas time and have no idea where I put them!  I'm bad enough forgetting stuff I just ordered last week and stashed somewhere.

Respected Contributor

@MrSour 

@MrSour wrote:

It's all about money money money

Well...it IS a shopping channel! Of course it's about the money!