Frequent Contributor

HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

They can't even wait until July 1st. It kind of is a turn off because they make the summer feel like it's over and the stress of Christmas is beginning. JULY is going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng month on the Q.  js

Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO . . CIJ STARTING 6/30. OMG

There are many posters on the holiday thread who are very excited about it and looking forward to it. I believe they do a great deal of their Christmas shopping during this time. 

Honored Contributor

So looking forward to the great deals I always get when QVC has Christmas in July. Love getting most, if not all, of my shopping done before the crazy, busy Holiday season starts right after Thanksgiving. Getting my purchases finished in the summer means I can enjoy all the parties, window shopping at the beautiful displays in the winter, and spending time with family without stressing out. It's a win-win! Heart

Valued Contributor

Reading how many people’s lives are ruined by the existence of CIJ is my favorite. Bring it on!

Honored Contributor

I watch some CIJ shows and enjoy summer.

Respected Contributor

"Kind of a turn-off"? A complete turn-offSmiley Sad(((((

Valued Contributor

It's all about money money money

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

"Kind of a turn-off"? A complete turn-offSmiley Sad(((((

Many posters, myself included, have decided to boycott the festivities because it is too early. If enough people tune it out, sales will decline. We need to send a message that this is too early. Schools arent even out in this part of the country. No one is thinking about Christmas.

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

Reading how many people’s lives are ruined by the existence of CIJ is my favorite. Bring it on!

Ditto!

Respected Contributor

I can't wait for Christmas in July. I get most, if not all, of my shopping completed so I am sane and peaceful for Christmas.

Thanks QVC!!!!!!Smiley Happy