Trusted Contributor

Very odd.  I always post from my iPad and don't have issues. 

I should knock on wood, because many people in my condo complex, complain about, intermittent internet problems, in our buildings. 

Honored Contributor
@Shanus I'm very surprised this happened since you had previously ordered QVC to fix this site.
Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   It is surprising that so many others are having difficulty, too. Maybe address them individually, as well. 

Honored Contributor

I had terrible problems yesterday and just gave up!  Today so far seems better.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

It was fine earlier this morning.  Now, I'm getting all sorts of error messages, having to sign in every time I want to reply or heart, couldn't heart one post but others were okay, and even not being able to access the site at all.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

It was fine earlier this morning.  Now, I'm getting all sorts of error messages, having to sign in every time I want to reply or heart, couldn't heart one post but others were okay, and even not being able to access the site at all.

@geezerette  Same here. I read a post, hit the back button and just wait,wait,wait....