Honored Contributor

I've had difficulty on this site all morning. I keep being sent back to the sign in page and my reply or new message could not be posted because of "authentication issues". Huh? I'll give it a few more minutes and then sign out. This is inexcusable!!!

Valued Contributor

I haven't had any issues at all this morning...

Valued Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

[ Edited ]

I googled authentication issues and came up with this:

Authentication error occurs when the “deal” between the Wi-Fi router and device fails due to certain reasons. First, the device sends the password of the network and the "connect" request in an encrypted format to the Wi-Fi router. Then, the router decrypts the password and compares the password saved on it.

not sure if that's helpful or not? my husband does a lot of IT work and he relies on google for answers Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

[ Edited ]

@MandyG06 wrote:

I googled authentication issues and came up with this:

Authentication error occurs when the “deal” between the Wi-Fi router and device fails due to certain reasons. First, the device sends the password of the network and the "connect" request in an encrypted format to the Wi-Fi router. Then, the router decrypts the password and compares the password saved on it.

not sure if that's helpful or not? my husband does a lot of IT work and he relies on google for answers Smiley Happy

@MandyG06   So if this issue exists, why is not every time? Either fix this site or shut it down until it works correctly.

Honored Contributor

It’s this site. I have problems trying to ‘view all posts’ or ‘view all forums’. It just won’t load, just sits and sits and maybe will load after a few minutes which is wat too long.

Valued Contributor

it's b/t your wi-fi and your router. 

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

it's b/t your wi-fi and your router. 

@MandyG06   It doesn't seem feasible that there's only difficulty every time on this site. Every other site accepts passwords and other info w/o any issues or slow speed.

Contributor
I’m having the same problem too today!
Honored Contributor

I'm done for awhile. Just told me site not available at all. Bye.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

It’s this site. I have problems trying to ‘view all posts’ or ‘view all forums’. It just won’t load, just sits and sits and maybe will load after a few minutes which is wat too long.

@proudlyfromNJ 

That's been my problem.  I've spent more time waiting for "my request to be processed" than being able to read any threads.

Frustrating.  Again.