Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

I have noticed that the shows are mixed up too but I have been looking at my cable guide.I can’t find the Q guide on my iPad.

@dex.  Took me awhile to find it. I would just enter program guide in the search tab to get it. But I found it is listed under Menu at the top left corner of my IPad. I click on that and scroll down to Program Guide.

Oops, just as Kachina said click on shop QVC then program guide.

Honored Contributor

@dex.  On the menu at the top of each page, click on "Shop QVC TV", then click on "Program Guide" at the bottom.  They've changed the format and I find it harder to use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dulwich.  You have to click on the next day's date to get the new guide.  It works fine if you do that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  Thank you for your reply.  I do not see anywhere on my program guide page 'weekly view'. all I get - when I go into program guide from the menu - is page showing midnight to 2 a.m. - which I cannot move with the arrow - nowhere can I see weekly view.  I even tried putting it in search but nothing.

Thank you again for your help - I am doomed to t.v. guide lol!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@loriqvc  Thank you for your reply.  I do not see anywhere on my program guide page 'weekly view'. all I get - when I go into program guide from the menu - is page showing midnight to 2 a.m. - which I cannot move with the arrow - nowhere can I see weekly view.  I even tried putting it in search but nothing.

Thank you again for your help - I am doomed to t.v. guide lol!

@dulwich - Do you see the word "Daily" near the top of the screen? It should be just above the "table" showing the shows and times. The word "Weekly" should be right next to it. Neither word appears to be a clickable link in some viewing formats, but both are. (QVC's web design leaves a lot to be desired.)

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   When I get to program page - via menu - all I have are the three channels and shows from 12 - 2 a.m. Plus arrow to move on through the day which does not work!

All I have above this table is a small red icon at the side of today's date - if I hit the icon all dates past and present come up and if I hit one of them all I get is the same table showing 12- 2 a.m.  Nothing like you have e.g. daily or weekly icons.

Below the table only time zone.  I have reset, had computer, iPad checked nothing wrong on any other site only every time Q 'updates' nothing seems to work.

thank you for all your help and just the chat as it is very frustrating!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@loriqvc   When I get to program page - via menu - all I have are the three channels and shows from 12 - 2 a.m. Plus arrow to move on through the day which does not work!

All I have above this table is a small red icon at the side of today's date - if I hit the icon all dates past and present come up and if I hit one of them all I get is the same table showing 12- 2 a.m.  Nothing like you have e.g. daily or weekly icons.

Below the table only time zone.  I have reset, had computer, iPad checked nothing wrong on any other site only every time Q 'updates' nothing seems to work.

@dulwich - I'm sorry that this isn't working for you! The words/links for "Daily" and "Weekly" should appear right next to the date above the table. I hope you can figure out a way to get the information you want...

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Seems like I am missing both those two links - I am the original 'missing link' - couldn't resist sorry!

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich I have the same exact problem! I replied to your information under QVC and HSN Page Toggle, page 3 (scroll down a bit in this Community Chat), explaining what I experience when I go to the unusable guide. I don't know if you saw it. I, like you, have given up. I know we aren't the only ones!

@loriqvc You keep repeating Daily is at top and Weekly is next to it. No, Weekly is not on the guide page that we are getting. If it were, we would see it. Our page doesn't work!!

I don't understand why everyone doesn't get the same thing! I have never had this happen before. They definitely need new IT people who know what the heck they're doing----uncalled for. Great way to lose sales! I know I'm not buying anything, can't go back to check previous shows I've missed, which I always have done, not anymore!