Valued Contributor

HERE’S A NEW TWIST: What do you LIKE about the Q?

The sets are pretty and Courtney K

Trusted Contributor

Re: HERE’S A NEW TWIST: What do you LIKE about the Q?

Good question! Many things. I don't watch the live stream, but I really like being able to watch the demonstrations of things I'm interested in. Many of the sales presenters do a good job of covering and showing the details, which makes up to a degree for not being able to see the merchandise in person. I like and use the easy pay feature. I like the range of stuff available and many of the brands carried. I like the relative consistency of fit in clothing, especially in their store brands. And this forum is sometimes fun, especially when the conversations are positive like this one.

Honored Contributor

Only this forum.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I like that it doesn't sell your name.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I like Denim and Co. and have found some really good deals lately.  I have had very good luck with lunchtime and primetime specials, and also "as is" items.  Of course, getting good bargains like that make me much less likely to buy anything at full price.  Though I did just buy a new dress from Susan Graver at full price, but I love it and it is worth every penny.  I can honestly say that a huge portion of my closet is from QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

I only like the easy pay feature.  Nothing else.  

Honored Contributor

They have brought things into my life, that have helped me in many ways.  A lot from David's shows, some clothes, which I have on right now.  When I didn't want to see other things on t.v. or have anyone to talk to, they came into my living room and were so nice.

Honored Contributor

I like all the host, some more than others.  Same for the vendors.  I like the kitchen shows, clothing, shoes, and most of the others.

I can get the items delivered.  I have my size in clothing down and shoes too.  I like seeing the items live and not just pictures.

I like this forum.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. You get to see the product demonstrationed live, and if its a good vendor you get good info about the product as well. (websites usually just have "sales fluff").  And with clothes you get to see them on a real person and not just a photo-shopped picture on a retail website...... 

3. You can also read reviews and ask people on the Forum about their experience with the product. 

4. I get to actually hear Jim Shore, the artist, talk about his art and even provide what inspired him to create the piece. 

5. Love to see how Valerie Parr Hill decorates the sets using her products which provides me with a lot of ideas I can use. 

6. Sadly, but not as often, QVC used to have some really unique kitchen gadgets that I purchased and still use all the time. 

7. These Forums---there's nice people I get to converse with, and in some cases have learned new and interesting things....

8. Animal loving hosts... Cat Very Happy (Carolyn and her menagerie, Dan Hughes his dogs and farm animals, and cat, Jane T & Kiki her cat, Mary D and Jasper, Mary Beth and Pat will mention their pets from time to time....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I like that I can see clothes on different sized models who I can compare to my own size. Buying in brick and mortar stores I hate to try things on. They would do much better if they improved shipping and did more free shipping. Many times once you add shipping and tax items end up overpriced.