Valued Contributor

Re: HERE’S A NEW TWIST: What do you LIKE about the Q?

it's the best comedy show on TV. Always good for a laugh

Esteemed Contributor

I like reading these forums with my morning coffee - it's the only 'social media' that I do.

I enjoy seeing some of the products presented on air, depending on who the host is.  All the hundreds of cable channels we have - still sometimes there is nothing on that I want to watch, so I'll watch one of the QVC channels.   Or I'll turn off the TV.    Honestly, I'm having a difficult time trying to think of something I like about QVC these days.  Too bad, because QVC used to be a big chunk of my life and I remember how fun it was to watch and the quality products I received.   I guess what I like about QVC are the good memories.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@KathyM23   Very seldom do I make any purchases from QVC anymore easy pay or not!  Once in a blue moon.  I don't see QVC as good as they were years ago.  Most days I just surf and look!  lol

Honored Contributor

My pots and pans are all from QVC, so is 3/4 of my closet.  Then there are all the sheets, quilts and spreads.  How could I forget makeup and skin care? I detest shopping in stores.  I trust them and never had a problem that wasn't resolved.  They also are pretty professional with their presentations.  

Honored Contributor

The Beauty with Benefits gift I received was Amazing in Quality and Variety.

Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell Olio

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

CIJ tops my list! I like the variety of merchandise offered that is not available in stores. Because I am a kitchen gadget, small appliance fanatic, I have purchased many, many over the years; mostly during ITKWD- I just love David.😊

I love Valerie Parhill, Temptaions, Plow & Hearth etc, and never tire of watching them. The convenience of ordering things I want online, ANYTIME, is perhaps the most important to me. Easy pay is the icing on the cake.😁

During this pandemic, it has been so nice to be able to visit the forums, and feel connected to a diverse group of posters that share many of my passions, concerns, interests, etc. In essence--EVERYTHING 😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Nothing.