Valued Contributor

Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, ALL THE PRESIDENT'S SHOPPERS, AND NOT ANOTHER RERUN!

On 2/16/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/16/2015 katiescarlett said:
On 2/15/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/15/2015 katiescarlett said:

I will say JCP has some washable rugs that I like; since I have so many dogs Smile, I like to be able to throw the rugs in the wash; I tried to have a piece of bound=edged carpet for a rug, but just could not keep it clean, even with a good carpet shampooer. But last time I checked, like you say, the prices were a bit too steep for me to replace some.

Way steep! I know... I've been looking for braided rugs... A bit old fashioned, perhaps, but I happen to love them, and even though I have perfectly fine larger rugs in the living and dining areas, and really need to prioritize replacing the wall to wall in the bedrooms, I just wanted to look at braideds for the main living areas as a possibility... As noted, the ones I have are fine and are beautiful, but I could really use larger rugs... Anyway, just a few years back I was looking at them on the JCP website and nicer wool braideds were marginally affordable... But, whoa Nelly, when I look at them now, they appear to have gone up by several hundred dollars, and, like I said, they never seem to have sales anymore, even though I thought that was one of the things new management intended to reinstitute...

And, like I said, any way you slice it, I can't believe they can't find room in their stores, few though they are anymore, for a rug section... I mean really, that's the kind of thing you want to see before you order. No one wants to get a huge rug home only to find the colors don't work... Honestly, no wonder they're always struggling to stay afloat...

I got a really nice American-made braided round rug for my breakfast room at rugsusa.com. They have great sales, free shipping frequently, etc.

I'll check them out too, thanks KS...

Hey, in case you did not see my other post, zulily has Colonial Mills braided rugs today.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 mysweetlife said:

In between the 2 Shark Shows is BEST OF VICENZA STYLE-"FINE" ITALIAN JEWELRY-this is leftovers from the VICENZA STYLE DAY...enjoy purchasing jewelry that no one seems to want....

ROFL! That made me quite literally laugh out loud this morning.

Thank you, as always, for your weekly shot of great comedy.

Hi MYSWEETLIFE....thanks for your nice words....you are too kind....glad you enjoyed it!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hey all... I'll be posting sparingly for a while... I'm breaking in a new laptop and it's not altogether a joyful experience... Anyone trying to watch QVC this weekend should know all about that!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 stevieb said:

Hey all... I'll be posting sparingly for a while... I'm breaking in a new laptop and it's not altogether a joyful experience... Anyone trying to watch QVC this weekend should know all about that!

Hey Stevie....well hurry back.....a new laptop.....so what did ya get...As I say with any new system....GOOD LUCK with it!!! I know enough about mine to be dangerous....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Well done, SPURT, as usual! Thanks so much for the laughs.

This sums it up so well, right? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Image result for cats giving flowers on valentines day

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 SHOPR said:

Well done, SPURT, as usual! Thanks so much for the laughs.

This sums it up so well, right? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Image result for cats giving flowers on valentines day

Hi SHOPR....yep that kitty is SMART and has the right idea.....Wink{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 SPURT said:

Hey Stevie....well hurry back.....a new laptop.....so what did ya get...As I say with any new system....GOOD LUCK with it!!! I know enough about mine to be dangerous....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh Spurt! You KNOW just how much I love-love-love Rick and love-love-love Dell and HP, so now what do you THINK I got... A Sony Vaio, of course!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/21/2015 SPURT said:

Hey Stevie....well hurry back.....a new laptop.....so what did ya get...As I say with any new system....GOOD LUCK with it!!! I know enough about mine to be dangerous....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh Spurt! You KNOW just how much I love-love-love Rick and love-love-love Dell and HP, so now what do you THINK I got... A Sony Vaio, of course!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now Rick will be just heartbroken to learn you did not buy a PC from him....Wink

Enjoy your new laptop.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}...I have always liked Sony products.....