Valued Contributor
@nyc1 I understand completely. My postal delivery man could fit a canoe inside my mailbox. He has twisted and torn many a package. He refuses to bring them to a door. I've complained many times to QVC as UPS delivered packages were always perfect, of course bringing them to the door. QVC is getting cheap delivery and overcharging the customer for poor service. Ultimately it lies on QVC. I'm just about done with poor quality and being overcharged.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@xvi045 wrote:

It is annoying that you order a $60 Lug bag, are charged $5.50 shipping, and said bag comes flattened out in a mailing bag - not even a padded bag, and no stuffing in the Lug bag for shape retention.  Very disappointing!  That shipping practice should cost $3.50, like most clothing.  Just sayin' Smiley Sad

@xvi045 

You need to thank your lucky stars for $5.50 shipping ---on expensive handbags they usually charge $11 to ship it in the same ole box....

As far as shipping condition, QVC has no control over that once it leaves their warehouses, then it's all up to USPS or UPS ...I got one item in QVC's plastic bag that looked like it had gotten run overed....there were "tire" tracks from some postal machine I assume....thankfully the clothing inside was OK.... Woman LOL  And I bought the Homeworx candles that are always very well packed, but one arrived broken and I was shipped a replacement at no cost....

@Spurt 

So right!  And sometimes those expensive handbags still come in the plastic bags!