Honored Contributor

Re: HAIR CARE, GEISHAS, A COMPUTER, COOKING AND MORE THAN A BLENDER

On 3/27/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Yikes! Some of posters here really are keeping an eye on my posts. Why? It's a little.....well, not creepy, but a little unnerving and weird. I'm not trying to whine or anything, but I do wish they'd calm down a little. I figured if I just ignored them and didn't respond, they'd stop. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I know, I know, "grow a thicker skin." I'm working on it, though. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

What's the problem? If you're proud of your posts, then you would be proud to see them here.

The fact is, they were relevant to SPURT'S post.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Spurt,as usual you have put a big smile on my face...Thank you!

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Yikes! Some of posters here really are keeping an eye on my posts. Why? It's a little.....well, not creepy, but a little unnerving and weird. I'm not trying to whine or anything, but I do wish they'd calm down a little. I figured if I just ignored them and didn't respond, they'd stop. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I know, I know, "grow a thicker skin." I'm working on it, though. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hi NC BANDWAGON----I'll tell ya I'm a sports fan, and even the bitterest sports rivalries cannot hold a candle to the "battle" of Chavez vs Dean Wink. I know how it is, you try humor, some intelligent conversation, and ignore but after a while--- they've pushed you to the limit....at that point either go with the ignore user link, or contact QVC.

Good Luck! I don't think some of the guys on the sports forums would last 5 minutes on these QVC Forums....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 mosky said:

Spurt,as usual you have put a big smile on my face...Thank you!

Hi MOSKY....thank you and have a great weekend! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”