Valued Contributor
Love Cameron and his style! He's such a nice and funny guy with the most infectious personality. I keep hoping he does a live studio audience show because I would so be there in attendance. I have several Halston pieces which I love...one which I actually wore to work today...my oversized boyfriend turtleneck sweater which kept me cozy comfy in my office.
Super Contributor
You are criticizing the way a designer is dressed not expressing your views about the clothing line presented my question is why does this bother you and if so don't watch I can't understand why Angel wears those unflattering bling tops and fake jeans from quaker factory or Carolyn wears those I'll fitting clothes that are sold at walmart or kmart.com from D&Co. But I do not start a topic about it because many ppl love this line to each his or her own my focus is on the fabric. The style and if it will look good on me and of course the price not who and what the rep. Is wearing
Super Contributor

Both C Wonder and Halston reps are both obnoxious  and do not dress well, a little avantguard.

Respected Contributor

Re "Fashionistabybirth", I was trying to get feedback on youthful men's styles as I sometimes like to pick out items for my sons and it helps to know what's in and out.  As for the fashion line which the gentlemen are representing, I  don't have a deep opinion either way.  I will say, however, that oftentimes I do get turned on or off by the appearances of individuals who are selling items, particularly clothing items.  If I feel their taste is not aligned with mine, then I assusme that their taste of what is attractive or not would not go alone with what I am looking for and I would be more inclined to turn them off or tune them out.  An example of this would be LOGO and how it's represented.  I tend to tune out because it is not what I find appealing TO ME.

Esteemed Contributor

At least the Xcel branded clothing H by Halston that you see on QVC appears nicer than the H by Halston junk that I've seen on the clearance racks at HBC. Dropped shoulder cheap rayon boxy tops and ill fitting looking clothing that isn't selling. And this guy goes to Toronto to plug the clothing at Hudson's Bay. Whatever are they thinking?