Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@JonesGirl I have loved the new addition of H by Halston and have watched every show I could. It's a great line and one I'm interested in. Cameron is a great representative of the line and does an excellent job of detailing it and adding interesting thoughts of Halston himself.

I was so disappointed, when I had to turn it off. The host was just impossible, interfering with the show in a very bad and unwatchable way. I could only give it about five minutes, trying hard. 

Please bring a qualified host to air such a fine line.

-------------------------------------

She is one of the three hosts that I will not watch.   It seems like one of the three is on everytime I look at the Q. I hardly ever watch the Q shows anymore because those three are presenting more often.  I usually just flip thru the channel and then go on line!

I don't care for this one either . The hosting is getting worse and worse and I avoid a number of others. Even among the 'senior' hosts, there are two who're on my 'must not watch' list along with one newer host... It's not so hard to avoid hosts these days, because the programming doesn't tend to inspire... me to want to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to the host

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@corita wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@JonesGirl I have loved the new addition of H by Halston and have watched every show I could. It's a great line and one I'm interested in. Cameron is a great representative of the line and does an excellent job of detailing it and adding interesting thoughts of Halston himself.

I was so disappointed, when I had to turn it off. The host was just impossible, interfering with the show in a very bad and unwatchable way. I could only give it about five minutes, trying hard. 

Please bring a qualified host to air such a fine line.

-------------------------------------

She is one of the three hosts that I will not watch.   It seems like one of the three is on everytime I look at the Q. I hardly ever watch the Q shows anymore because those three are presenting more often.  I usually just flip thru the channel and then go on line!

I don't care for this one either . The hosting is getting worse and worse and I avoid a number of others. Even among the 'senior' hosts, there are two who're on my 'must not watch' list along with one newer host... It's not so hard to avoid hosts these days, because the programming doesn't tend to inspire... me to want to watch.

NAT:  Perhaps the lack of inspiring programs has a lot to do with the less-than-inspiring hosting...it's hard to live in a world of pretense 7/52 and be upbeat all the time.  JMHO.  

Contributor

I love the new Halston line, & right now it is the only clothing line Imlike on QVC.  I saw the show with Kirsten & I thought she was great--as usual!  She & Cameron were terrific together--an enjoyable show!

Contributor

clothes can be yummy with a little ketchup. Gees. What an issue. All hosts say yummy about everything. Could be clothes, makeup, skincare, ...whatever. It's just a thing they all say. Even jewelry feels yummy. Just turn the volume off. I do and find other things to do. Seriously some people speak in ways that are not compatible with our"situations" going on.