Esteemed Contributor

Guests In-Studio on Sunday's ITKWD!!

Dan Hughes said this morning that (finally) there will be guests appearing in-studio on Sunday's In The Kitchen With David. I know that some on these forums don't care or don't really appreciate having people together on air, but I am very excited about it. The cooking demos come off much better, and people don't interrupt each other as much.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Guests In-Studio on Sunday's ITKWD!!

That's good news !!!!!!!!!   It's about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!   It just hasn't been the same without guest in the studio.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Very pleased to hear this news.  Thank you for posting it.  @kansasbaker  I have watched faithfully but do prefer when the vendor guest representatives are in the studio, unlike some others.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DDC 

Respected Contributor

many have been in studio.  they have even stated during airrings they are in the studio.  just not in the same camera shot.  you can tell they r in a studio set, not their home.

ie.....the rep from cook's essential

i am happy for those who need the guests to be physically present.  enjoy!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

many have been in studio.  they have even stated during airrings they are in the studio.  just not in the same camera shot.  you can tell they r in a studio set, not their home.

ie.....the rep from cook's essential

i am happy for those who need the guests to be physically present.  enjoy!

@TheMemphisVette  Yes, I noticed Chef Aaron being there, as well as Stacey and MCM. I don't know why they have kept up the pretense so long. So glad it finally seems they will appear on camera together!

Respected Contributor

So, who are these exciting guests?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

So, who are these exciting guests?

@maximillian  David only said that someone special was stopping by, but Dan Hughes said they would be together in the studio. I hope Dan didn't get it wrong. Or that I didn't hear it wrong. 

Contributor

It was my understanding that when they say they are in studio, it was a mock up studio elsewhere, not at QVC, I think Mark Charles and Tara shared a studio somewhere.......if they were actually at QVC and just in a different camera shot, that just doesn't make any sense.  Oh well, whatever the case, I'm hopeful that they will be together again in studio at QVC with the host.  It is way past time for this to happen.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to see them coming back.  Looking forward to having them back in studio especially for the beauty shows.  So hard to tell anything when they try to demo on a Zoom.  Lighting is so important for that.  The hosts trying to demo just doesn't cut it.

Esteemed Contributor

I just listened to Dan's presentation again, and he said they will "be welcoming guests back in person."  Smiley Very Happy