Honored Contributor

Guess the new toy "TrueBalance" is

the new flashpad for this holiday season...I think it's been in every hour of holiday shows!

🤔

Valued Contributor

Re: Guess the new toy "TrueBalance" is

It probably costs less than $5 to produce one of them. Someone’s making a lot of money.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamblol   I say good for the inventor and the companies involved in manufacture and selling.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

They sold them last year also.  I bought one at Target for my granddaughter and she loved it.  Forgot how much I paid but it was less than here.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh   I bought the set of 2 for my granddaughter and her friend last Christmas. She was 11 and I thought she would open them then. She thanked me and put them back in the bag.

Later I saw them on a rack with the seen on T V things. Like you said, much cheaper and I wouldn’t have had to buy two. 

I won’t buy a set of two in items again unless I really know who the others are for.

Honored Contributor

I gave a couple of sets to my niece's kids last Christmas.  They also had an exchange student living with them.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy challenging each other.  It was great fun!

Respected Contributor

I bought the set of 2 for my grandchildren hoping they will put their electronics down on Christmas Day and play with them.  I checked the price at other retailers and others charged the same price (including Amazon) and you only got one!  I thought the price for a set of 2 was reasonable and they can play against each other.  They are aged 6-10 so I thought they would be perect and fun!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

Does this mean...that the "True Balance" toy has replaced the "iconic" Flash pad and those "wonderful" Flashpad contests???...How will we survive CIJ and the Christmas season without it....The True Balance just doesn't hack it.....

Related image

Image result for cat crying real tears

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

yup!!!  I'm sure this is a fun toy BUT geez...oh well, I haven't watched many of the CIJ shows yet...and looking at all the holiday decor I have -- might not want to watch! hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@homedecor1 

Does this mean...that the "True Balance" toy has replaced the "iconic" Flash pad and those "wonderful" Flashpad contests???...How will we survive CIJ and the Christmas season without it....The True Balance just doesn't hack it.....

Related image

Image result for cat crying real tears

@SpurtJust head over to HSN.  They have Flashpads now!  Enjoy! LOL