Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 more pair of my favorite C. Wonder jeans and the package had my name & address correct, what I ordered, no order number at all (it said see below) and an Issiac item and a Macke item!

The problems I've had the last 2 months have reached double digits with my Q orders.  I am now a regular with the "Social Team!" I explained to them that shopping should be a pleasent experience not aggrevating & work to pack and mail back mistakes.

I used to love to read and write to people here but it seems that now I just point out mistakes. This will be my last post for a while as I plan to spend a lot less time with QVC. There are so many delightful people who write here and I wish you all well and happy shopping experiences!

Frequent Contributor

I hope you reconsider and decide to return @Jackhound Mom.

đź’—

Honored Contributor

Re: Guess What I Got Today?

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom: You don't have to be a fan of QVC, or even a customer to participate in the topics we discuss here. Many posters are not, and they bring a lot of interesting points of view to these forums!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom: You don't have to be a fan of QVC, or even a customer to participate in the topics we discuss here. Many posters are not, and they bring a lot of interesting points of view to these forums!

This is true @handygal2.

@Jackhound Mom Hope to see you posting in the future! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

After all these years I received three items in one bag.  Two items were pj's from Carol Hochman and One item was jacket/tank from Quacker Factory....In  ONE  bag !  I am so glad that QVC has started to get it together after all of these years.  The other shopping channel has been doing this for quite sometime. 

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I was just about to say the same thing.  Many of us were big QVC customers at one time, and now buy only rarely or not at all.  There's lots to talk about here, and much of it has nothing at all to do with QVC.  If I had left when I became disillusioned, I would have been gone a long time ago!

Respected Contributor

Thank you!  I'm still reading alot and writing a little.

Cathy