Esteemed Contributor

Guess Alberti reads the forums

caught the beginning of Gourmet Holiday and Antonella was saying to Alberti that she needed to eat with her mouth shut and something like not eating everything in site ! Alberti chimed in that yes the forums do talk about there eating on the food shows.    Ya no Antonella doesn't really bother one bit , Alberti on the other hand does ,  he just somehow rubs me the wrong way with his eating as though he's starving and  has to show up and eat & eat when Antonella or whoever the other host is when they are presenting a food item.  When did that start?   I remember when Sharon did the food shows she did her presentation by herself and the other person did there's ?!  Please try to have some  restraint .   I feel it's about tasting ,  not having a meal .  I do enjoy Alberti on other shows its just the food shows where I find him hard to watch.  

Super Contributor

Re: Guess Alberti reads the forums

I recall watching food shows and seeing other host jump in and eat. They have been doing that for years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nbo wrote:

I recall watching food shows and seeing other host jump in and eat. They have been doing that for years. 

Yes, the hosts always sneak into the segment and eat.  I would do it too for the desert items, they look so good.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch Sharon all the time on the food shows.  She and Dan or Leah or whoever she was hosting with would always come over to the other's presentation.  That has always been the case.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

If they all want to eat it, either it's REALLY GOOD or else the hosts are truly starved!

Respected Contributor

I didn't understand where you were coming from, but the more I read your post, the more I realized that you must be as bothered by this food thing as much I am by spelling and grammatical errors. Now I understand. I'm sorry it's so hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I think you're (OP) over working a small issue.  They want another eye-rolling - open mouth - to exclaim how great the food is.  (Period)

Honored Contributor

I never watch food shows on the Q, or any channel, online, or ever, or by who . . . Someone always has their hands or mouths all over everything . . . It makes me want to hurl.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

IMHO, the worst was Dan Wheeler.  He always acted like he'd never eaten before.  And SF was just way over the top with her eye-rolls, etc.  I no longer watch the food shows.  I just check on line to see what was offered.

Respected Contributor

thankfully i have no food phobias of any kind.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~