Honored Contributor

What is going on ... I was trying to place a order for the sleighs (white) but this ####### pop-up stating "going fast" or something....then I could not get it off screen to continue ordering!!!!

Of course, "froze" the screen and maybe a "omen" but by the time it was cleared the sleighs were "sold out"🤬🤬😡😡😡

All day these "pop ups" have been coming up when I go to order screen ... I cleared all my cookies and using Safari on Ipad.

It's frustrating but I saved $$$ as this is the 3rd thing "sold out".

Trusted Contributor

People will decorate a lot this Christmas, my understanding dear @homedecor1 

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

People will decorate a lot this Christmas, my understanding dear @homedecor1 

@Dinaki 

I'm sure they will but I don't understand on a day where things go quick why does QVC IT put these pop-ups!

I know certain items were going fast....they don't have to tell me and stop my ordering process because they have a terrible website😡

Esteemed Contributor

I use Firefox and I get the same pop-up telling me to order fast.....I could if the pop up didn't slow the order process down....

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

What is going on ... I was trying to place a order for the sleighs (white) but this ####### pop-up stating "going fast" or something....then I could not get it off screen to continue ordering!!!!

Of course, "froze" the screen and maybe a "omen" but by the time it was cleared the sleighs were "sold out"🤬🤬😡😡😡

All day these "pop ups" have been coming up when I go to order screen ... I cleared all my cookies and using Safari on Ipad.

Yes, those pop ups are quite annoying. In the upper right corner of the pop up, is an "X" to close it. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Download AdBlock+, it's available for all platforms and it's free.

I don't get ANY pop-ups or ads on any site I visit.

You'll be SOOOOO glad you did!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1 

So sorry the item you wanted was sold out due to the annoying pop up.... I dont know anything about Safari but maybe try a popupblocker.....This is what I found.....

Make sure Safari security settings are turned on, particularly Block Pop-ups—for pop-up windows—and the Fraudulent Website Warning.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning.

On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thank you!  I have "blocker" but even hitting the "x" to close didn't work.

Sometimes I truly believe the system is not compatible with Ipad, Mac ....

Actually, the website freezing off and on yesterday did me a favor

no "impulse buying" for me because I did see some nice things!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Thank you!  I have "blocker" but even hitting the "x" to close didn't work.

Sometimes I truly believe the system is not compatible with Ipad, Mac ....

Actually, the website freezing off and on yesterday did me a favor

no "impulse buying" for me because I did see some nice things!!!

@homedecor1 

Yep, a lot of websites just dont care about Mac or Ipad users.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”