Honored Contributor

Grrrrrrrrr 3 part labels...WHICh are mangled and 1 part on pkg😡😡😡

[ Edited ]

Today I finally received my q packages.  Only 1 had the "complete" peel style label.  (well, I'm editing because it just had 2 - the address & return stuck to box)

We have a very nice new mailman.  He brought me all the boxes although they only had the only the return label portion on  them!!

Whose idea is this label system it's terrible😡

I knew by the item #s what were in box. I am still waiting for a few other things -- perhaps they're on the way back to Q.  If so they can keep them & refund me full amount!  This is ridiculous 🙄

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Grrrrrrrrr 3 part labels...WHICh are mangled and 1 part on pkg😡😡😡

I have to agree...bad idea

Valued Contributor

Shipping issues, to include torn labels, are making me reconsider future purchases from QVC. I paid for "Express Delivery" for a wig. I placed the order on February 26th, and received the package on 8 February. To their credit, QVC did adjust my express shipping cost, once the delay was brought to their attention. Next, to add insult to injury, when I opened the beaten-up packaging box, the wig was in a plastic bag and it appears I was mailed a returned wig. A purchase of over a $100 should be neatly placed in a wig box, not crammed into a plastic bag, and not a return! This wig is going back; it should have been advertised as an "as is" purchase. This is a totally unsatisfactory purchase.

Trusted Contributor

I have shopped here long enough to know that what the customer wants does not matter.  

I continue to get no invoice or return label at all. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Denim and Company Beach pants received package, but no Beach pants, so if anyone is missing a pair of Women With Contro!l size 8 denim jeans I have them. Called customer service so back to the Post Office !!!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, the 3 part labels are hit or miss with me too..  

..you know they say, idea is only as good as the execution !!

The Q.                 vc is way over here.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~