Respected Contributor
Usually I can't find things I like on sale but today picked up a Quacker jacket, five star rated, with tax and shipping still less then $30.
Respected Contributor

Found a pair of jeans marked down to $18!  Went back for another pair, but they were all sold out in my size.  Still looking. 

Trusted Contributor

Yeah! I was tickled to find the Susan Graver sleeveless top I've been eyeing for weeks for under $25! It's about time the Q had *real* sale like this.

Honored Contributor
Why does Qvc constantly? Show clearance item's?!?
Respected Contributor
Personally, I don't think much of QVC's sales. In most places where I shop, like Macy's and Kohls, clearance is more than 50percent off.
Honored Contributor

Re: Great sale today.

[ Edited ]

I actually thought  was pretty decent---for a change altho, there wasn't much in the way of easy pays and I HATE the shipping--why can't you spend a certain amount and then get free shipping. H*SN does that on their sales events. I did order a pair of shoes and a travelon wallet duo. Can you imagine how much $$ would be spent if more EP and free shipping on top of that QVC would rake in---now THAT'S a clearance sale!!!!! But I do way better at Macys and the other local stores too.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't quite understand why Isaac's TSV was only a measly $10 off the regular QVC price. That's not a special value IMHO. Ten bucks....big whoop! 

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed it! I bought several things including a Vera Bradley Ella bag that I've been wanting forever, but wouldn't pay the price previously. Down from $138 to $68!!!  Yippee! 

I hope QVC does this again!

Occasional Contributor

I was very happy about the sale also.  Quite a few things I was watching were at great prices.  I cancelled a couple of items and I wished I hadn't.  Here's hoping the Q does it again in the future.

Super Contributor

This was a first for the Q and since I got credited $50 for 2 pairs of shoes I had just purchased in recent days I'm one happy camper! My mom told me about it since I rarely watch and I just checked my order list for the heck of it. That was probably the best sale I've seen from them ever!