Respected Contributor

Re: Great job Katrina!

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

I have no clue why they keep her relegated to the the middle of the night.
  • She's among the newest hosts and of all hosts has the least screen experience by far.
  • Most new hosts work late night hours for several years after they start on QVC.
  • They have too many hosts who host daytime and primetime hours and not enough to cover the late night if they move her from those hours.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katrina is excellent I wish they'd make her the main host of Fashion's Night In. So ready for a change....I'm tired of the silliness and silly dancing. Katrina was a fashion editor and has more knowledge too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be so refreshing instead of the "20 Questions" to get actual fashion tips.....

All QVC would have to do is switch the time slots..... just like they did to poor Katie and others.....she went from morning until late late at night and then on Q2...and a lot of us have mentioned we are seeing the same hosts all the time....and sometimes its the time slot and not necessarily the host that makes the sales, and maybe, just maybe QVC could get even more sales with  different hosts....Many of us out in the workplace have had to change work schedules and work shifts we didn't necessarily like ....and from what I've read, QVC hosts are nicely compensated....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I wish Katrina did more of the fashion shows.  Maybe they could have her do a morning Saturday Fashion show?  Would be so much better then Leah who I do not watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I personally enjoy not having to turn my volume down on my TV, because she is able to speak in a well modulated voice, and describe items in detail.

The same for Elise, she does not feel the need to scream at me or make silly statements,  to try and get my attention. 

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking if you bring in the sales your doing well.Please,bring inKatrina more,give her a chance.Instead,you have these silly people on that gets very tiring after awhile.She knows her stuff,give her decent time hours,not at 2am.when people are sleeping 

Trusted Contributor
She is an excellent host, especially with fashion shows.
Other hosts could learn a lot from her!
Respected Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@wingnut wrote:

I was going to order 3 of the cute T-shirts until I noticed tequila was misspelled.

@wingnut   I noticed that online!  They spell it TEQULIA on the shirt -- transposing the L & I.  It's Sold Out too! Smiley Very Happy

Do you think they mis-spelled it on purpose......like maybe you had too much tequila?  I'm just grasping at straws with this one....😄

Then wouldn't more words than that have been misspelled. 

Frequent Contributor

IMO Katrina is one, if not, the best.  On east coast, I wish her show was on a bit earlier.  But West Coast gets her around 9pm, which is probably a good time for her presentations there?

Trusted Contributor

I am a huge fan!  Never miss her...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney