Frequent Contributor

I have had great customer service from QVC over the years. I have been reading the posts here about sub-par CS lately and was hoping my luck had not run out. I recieved VPH gingerbread boy and girl today on advance order. The boys head had been glued back on and the item is now sold out so I could not get a replacement. I really wanted to keep them if possible so chatted with CS and got a prompt response. I asked for and recieved a good discount to keep them. Very happy with the outcome. Thank you QVC!

Respected Contributor

I have always had great Customer Service also.

Trusted Contributor

Wish I could say the same.  Wanted to return some socks that did not have an invoice included in the packaging.  Contacted customer service and they said they would send one in the mail and still haven't gotten it.  Now it looks like I am stuck with the purchase because the item was shipped on 9/17 and I contacted Q on 9/24.  So even if the receipt came now it is over 30 days.  Very disappointed.

QVC Customer Care

@chlema 

I am sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you. Would you please tell me the item number for the socks? (not the order #)

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Great customer service!

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

Wish I could say the same.  Wanted to return some socks that did not have an invoice included in the packaging.  Contacted customer service and they said they would send one in the mail and still haven't gotten it.  Now it looks like I am stuck with the purchase because the item was shipped on 9/17 and I contacted Q on 9/24.  So even if the receipt came now it is over 30 days.  Very disappointed.

@chlema 

What's QVC's Holiday Gift Return policy?

Any holiday gift you purchase from 9/12/20 until 12/24/20 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until 1/31/21, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply. QV...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”