Regular Contributor

Great Mothers Day Programming!!

Wow ...my kind of programming today! Love it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Mothers Day Programming!!

Uh huh... yes, well, enjoy, but I'm afraid you're on your own...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

they did manage to get two hours of Dell....one in the wee hours and one coming up at 11pm....God forbid a weekend day go by without seeing a Dell....

Honored Contributor

On 5/11/2014 circles said:

they did manage to get two hours of Dell....one in the wee hours and one coming up at 11pm....God forbid a weekend day go by without seeing a Dell....

Isn't that the truth. I didn't watch at all yesterday, least of all another dull presentation about Dell.

Super Contributor

LOL. Not for me. I love the Dell guy (Nate) He had an I Love Mom t shirt underneath his shirt which he showed in the late night show with Albany. Her mother was a surprise guest on the computer which was fun......

Honored Contributor

On 5/12/2014 Hibi said:

LOL. Not for me. I love the Dell guy (Nate) He had an I Love Mom t shirt underneath his shirt which he showed in the late night show with Albany. Her mother was a surprise guest on the computer which was fun......

Nate's a cutie and I will sometimes watch just for a few minutes to check him out, but not remotely interested in a Dell computer! I had one once. That was enough. Besides, I'm not in the market... for a computer that is!

Wink

Super Contributor

On 5/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 5/12/2014 Hibi said:

Nate's a cutie and I will sometimes watch just for a few minutes to check him out, but not remotely interested in a Dell computer! I had one once. That was enough. Besides, I'm not in the market... for a computer that is!

Wink

LOL. Me either. But if nothing else is on, he's easy on the eyes (mine at least!)...