Contributor

Great Customer Service - DEE DEE

Recently, I had a package that was 10 day over due.    Went to post office as tracking showed it arrived there.   P.O. supervisor said that was incorrect, and they had 700+ packages from KC to STL lost.   I called QVC CS and spoke with Dee Dee.  She was a great help.  No questions about the lost item.  She reordered my item and sent it express with no cost to me.   I got it within 2 days.   Dee Dee  treated my issue with a sense of urgency and me as an important customer -- she was genuine in her attitude.   I can apply these comments to every rep I've dealt with for 20+ years.  I have never had poor CS from QVC reps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service - DEE DEE

I agree; I've never had a bad experience with QVC CS.  My problems are always cheerfully and efficiently resolved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Glad to see you received great customer service. I can honestly say I have only had one negative experience with a CS rep over the many years of shopping with QVC. I was sent the wrong item twice and she acted like I was not telling her the truth.

Eventually, I spoke with another rep and we discovered the item was listed under the wrong item number. Other than this experience, my issues were always resolved in a timely manner and the reps were helpful. 

Valued Contributor

Me too @1OldBroad -- I think QVC has THE best customer service.  Over the years I've had many interactions with them on the phone, and it's a pleasant experience EVERY time.  Just tonight I called because one of my VPH "as is" orders arrived broken.  I spoke with Gina and she resolved the issue immediately. I really appeciate the care and concern I received!  If only they could transfer some of that to the shipping department!