Honored Contributor

I'm  watching Phillip and Katrina do a Grace Kelly show at 1am EDT.  The model for this show looks to me to be the former model Corine (never knew correct spelling).  Not only looks like her but act exactly like her.  Very self-confident, mouthing comments about the jewelry.  She's  supposedly a fit model at the Q now.

Did anyone else see her?  I always really liked her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Grace Kelly Jewelry Show

I'm watching the show also.  It is Corrine, I'm so glad to see her back.  She was always one of my favorites, especially when she does Quacker Factory.  She is so pretty and a great model!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it was Kerin Martucci.  She's great.  Since QVC, she does motivational speaking, wrote a book, and has many empowerment projects in activities with her mother.  She has a great IG page.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw part of the show, too. Phillip, the vendor, said he asked Kerrin specially to model the jewelry for his show. 
It was such a good show and so great to see Kerrin ( I think this is her spelling) once again!

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy to hear she was on again.  I miss the Jackie Onassis shows that she used to do.  Beautiful girl, I hope she keeps doing some shows.  I didn't see her, I was asleep.

Respected Contributor

I, too, was so happy to see Kerrin back modeling the jewelry.  Also, I thought Katrina Szish was the perfect host for the Grace Kelly collection.  She worked well with Philip!  She is a very classy host in my opinion and I would like to see more of her!

Respected Contributor

Is Kerrin the model who use to be on PM Style and left after having twins? Thought I saw her, don’t remember the show, not that long ago.
Respected Contributor

No, Melissa was the model on PM Style who had twins and now only models occasionally!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching it this morning.

What a fun show to watch. So many interesting stories and I like her jewelry. Is it Katrina who is the host? She is just right for this and Phillip seems to enjoy her too.

She said she interviewed Oleg Cassini-his last interview before he died!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Yes, the host is Katrina.  Lovely girl!