Frequent Contributor

Finally, I can watch these shows as they are using hosts other than Alberti and Rachel. I loved Rick and Jane together. Also, Carolyn and Pat. Elise and Pat were great too. As soon as they switch over to Alberti and Rachel I have to leave. 

Valued Contributor

The problem with Alberti and Rachael is they try to be more important than the food we are trying to buy and it is too much to endure.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Alberti by himself.  Rachel is a big NO for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet holidays update

[ Edited ]

I agree with you @Gabidog it is too much at times. I also think the pairing of Jen and Rachael is too much. They try to outdo each other, and the product gets lost. I don't watch a lot of QVC, but when I do it's usually because I'm interested in the product. Some of the hosts are legends in their own minds now, and way too animated. 

I don't mind hearing  little snippets of their life, but I don't care about their child's first day of school, or getting on, or off the bus. I don't want to hear every move their daughter makes, or what she does for a living over and over again etc. I want information about the product I'm interested in. 

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I like them both.

Trusted Contributor

@HLP 

@HLP wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

I like them both.

I like them both also - but not together.

Occasional Contributor
I love them together or apart. Alberti makes me happy and them together are great!!
Respected Contributor
Cant stand Alberti and Rachel gushing and acting like school children over foo items. Cerainly miss the professionalism of someone like Bob Bowersox. Just give me the nuts and bolts. Can do without Albertis gushing and Rachels screaming.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Cant stand Alberti and Rachel gushing and acting like school children over foo items. Cerainly miss the professionalism of someone like Bob Bowersox. Just give me the nuts and bolts. Can do without Albertis gushing and Rachels screaming.

You never miss an opportunity to put down these hosts, yet continue to watch their presentations. It is no surprise that QVC is ending these forums.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky