Esteemed Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I totally agree.   I was able to watch the entire show.  Jane is also good with Rick, especially when they start with the puns on songs of the past.   

I agree with you. @NYwoman  I like Rick. He is an acquired taste for some. His strong personality might not appeal to everyone. I think he keeps the show moving, and he blends well with the vendors.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I saw Alberti’s parents were served dinner. They seem to be a very nice family, but the mother was looking at the camera while Rachael was talking to her.

It appeared she didn't know she was there to eat and rave, and want more. When Alberti came over and offered more turkey or ham, she said “no, I’m good”. He then said oh ok, so here, you have to have more of whatever side dish he had.

I am not a fan of bringing family members on. I don’t get it.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I agree.  The hosts eat all durin g the presentation and some talk with fooid in their mouths.  I have a hard time watching so I turn them off when I see that happening.

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Yesterday I saw Alberti’s parents were served dinner. They seem to be a very nice family, but the mother was looking at the camera while Rachael was talking to her.

It appeared she didn't know she was there to eat and rave, and want more. When Alberti came over and offered more turkey or ham, she said “no, I’m good”. He then said oh ok, so here, you have to have more of whatever side dish he had.

I am not a fan of bringing family members on. I don’t get it.

What????????  I think we hear enough about Jane's daughters.  Now we are going to be subjected to Alberti's family, too?

I thought this was a shopping channel.  What next???????

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Contributor

I don't get why they bring relatives on the Q .This is a shopping channel not meet the parents show. Who really cares to much personal life .Any way that how I feel leave all that stuff at home.

Esteemed Contributor
He kind of reminds me of Pee Wee Herman 😂🤣😂🤣